Chapter 29

No one's POV

Y/n listened to Salem, with a smile. "I appreciate the help Salem" she nodded "No problem dear" Y/n blushes and looked away, Salem giggles and sits next to her "Well, that's all the things I know about him" "Thank you" Y/n smiles "Well, I better go-" Salem huffed "No good bye kiss?" She blushes and sighs, leaning closer to her and quickly pecking her on the lips before pulling away and standing up. Salem cheekily smiled "Better" Y/n smiled "Yeah whatever" Y/n waved and walked away. Cinder greeted her with a mischievous grin "Hey Cinder" she smirked and held her wrist "Do you remember Emerald?" "The mint haired girl? Yup, impossible not to forget her really" she chuckles, as Cinder huffed, she felt jealous when Y/n said that "Nevermind then" she pulled her close "I want to hang out with you" Y/n smiled and nodded "Sure" Cinder kisses her cheek and gripped on her hand "Come on lover girl" "Lover girl?" Cinder rolls her eyes "Want me to call you Casanova instead?" Y/n sighed "I'd rather be called a sexually active girl than a stud" she hummed in approval and dragged Y/n to a bar "I can't drink Cinder, I'm a mino-" she shushed her and dragged her in.

Y/n grimaced at the smell of alcohol and vomit throughout the club "This is disgusting Cinder" Y/n stuck out her tongue and scoffed "Extremely disgusting" Cinder giggled "When you're hanging out with me, you better get used to it" she kisses her gently, Y/n sighed in the kiss and kissed back. They pull away "Want a drink?" "I'm a mino-" Cinder shuts her up again and gave her some non-alcoholic beer "What the hell is this?" She snickered and leaned towards her "Just drink it" Y/n sighed and nodded, lightly sipping the beverage, before drinking it all "Another round?" Y/n nodded, she gave her another one and sniffed it "It better not be spiked Cinder" she giggled and shaked her head "Not at all Leo" Y/n drank it all and smirked "Another one" She nodded and gave her another shot, she drank it all again "Another one! Keep them coming!" Cinder started to grow worried and gave her another shot. Shot after shot, Cinder decided to finally stop Y/n from drinking anymore "Alright lover girl, that's enough" Y/n huffed "But it can't get me drunk!" "It's still unhealthy to drink forty six shots!' Y/n giggled and gulped "Did I drink that much?" Cinder nodded and sighed, "Come on, it's almost past her bed time" she smirked at Y/n, she stuck her tongue out at her and stood up. They both walked out the club and bid their farewells, Y/n walked along the side walk while closing her eyes, she was in deep thought until a female bumped into her, interrupting her train of thought.

"Watch yourself" she looked at the girl, and to her surprise, it was Weiss. She was on her arse and sighed "Sorry Y/n" she helped her up and pulled her close "Are you alright Weiss?" She nodded and looked down, Y/n noticed a cut on her neck and instantly made Weiss face her "Weiss, what happened" she muttered and touched the cut, she jerked a bit and hummed "Let go of me please" Y/n ignored her orders and stared deep into her eyes "Who did this?" Weiss shoved her and ran away "I'm sorry!" She yelled before disappearing into an alleyway, Y/n frowned and growled "If I find that bastard that hurted her I swear I'll-" she calmed herself down and looked up, before continuing to walk down the side walk. Her ears twitched and she wagged her tail side to side, sniffing the air only to smell the sweet aroma of ice cream, she smiled and walked in the shop, only to notice Neo sitting down on one of the chairs and staring out into the night sky "It's night already?" Y/n murmurs before waving at Neo and sitting next to her "Hey Neo, how's it been?" Neo smiled and gave her a thumbs up, Y/n nodded and got up "Want to hang out for a bit?" Neo nodded "I'll just go and get some ice cream" Y/n left and went to grab some ice cream, Neo patiently waited while eating her ice cream. Y/n smiled at the sight of an adorable Neo looking like an obedient puppy waiting for it's owner to come back. She sits next to her while eating her f/fl ice cream, Y/n talked about her day while Neo watched and listened. She stood up and kissed her cheek before saying good bye and walking out the shop. While Neo was left flushed and embarrassed.

Y/n's POV

I hummed while walking out the shop, "That was a nice date" I smile as a faint blush appeared on my face. I went back to Beacon and walked back to my dorm room, I went in and was greeted by angry faces of my team mates "You three, don't you dare be mad at me, atleast I came home" their angry demeanor faltered, as they all childishly grinned while I groaned and changed my clothes, face planting onto my bed "Such a boring day today" I mutter and went to slept peacefully.

The next day

I woke up with a pep in my step and sprung out of bed, I widely smiled and put on my uniform. My team mates stood there, a bit confused and perplexed "Are you sick?" "Yeah are you okay?" I roll my eyes at them "I'm just in a good mood" I smile and got out the room, immediately getting tackled by a familiar griddle-cake loving red head "Nora, thunder thighs, how are you?" She giggled at the nickname and smiled "Doing amazing sugar" I got up and hummed in delight "Dare I ask for the others?" "They're somewhere" I nodded and held her hand "It's such a displeasure to say that we have to split up, for I have different classes than you" she tilted her head and giggled "What's with the fancy words Y/n?" I kiss her forehead "Nothing thunder thighs" she kisses my jawline and smirked "Got time for-" my ears shot up "Oh look at the time" I chuckle and blushed, sneaking away from Nora. I went in my class and realized that only I and Professor Goodwitch were in the class, despite that I said my hello and went to my respectful seat.

Professor Goodwitch walked up to me and stared at me, I started to feel heated and uncomfortable, one because her chest was basically in front of me, and an arm length away, two because she is, dare I say hot, and three I feel like I'm in a pornography "Anything you need professor?" She hums and nodded "You've been failing your classes Ms. Leo" I hummed "How so?" "Your attendance has been faltering a bit, you're no longer a straight A student, and your relationship status is worrying" I blush and gulped "M-my relationship status?" She fixes her glasses and crosses her arms "Dating over ten girls is worrying is it not?" I awkwardly smile and backed up my seat "Ma'am, h-how do you know?" She leans towards me "Team RWBY, Ms Nikos, Ms Valkyrie, Ms Adel, and Ms Scarletina has also been failing their classes, and I've also I've seen you hanging out with Fall, and her, friends, also Ms Rose would not stop staring at you last week." I started to sweat, and by all means have no idea what to do, Work your charms Leo!  I breathed calmly and pulled Goodwitch close to my face and kissed her with a lot of force. She tried pulling away, but soon found herself kissing back. A student was about to come in the room and I instantly pulled away, I blush and looked at Goodwitch "We need to talk later-" students started flowing in the class "For tutoring" I nodded, she walked away and sat back into her chair, and I laid my head on my desk "Smooth Leo, Smooth"

======

another chapter done.