chapter- 8

Y/n's POV

I look at the mirror and smiled.
This dress is long, breezy, and comfortable, easy to control too I actually like it. Surprisingly.

The dress is a f/c long dress that reaches to the knees and instead of those skin tight dresses, it's actually comfortable, theres a belt on the waist to keep the flow, and shoulderless sleeves. (as you can see i have no idea how dresses work...)

It was a little tight on the chest, but I'll deal with it.

I walked out of the changing room with my hand tightly holding my other arm, and saw that the girls had shocked faces with their mouths agapealong with a blush across their faces, I blushed and my ears flattened, and my tail swished "D...does it look bad?" I asked they all shook their head no.

""""You Look amazing!""""
They all said.

That caused my blush to deepen, and I looked anywhere but their direction
"Y/n! Wear this next!" yang said I took a look at her outfit and blushed a deep red, it was a black crop top with the line saying 'Daddy's girl' and Really short shorts.

I shook my head and stuck my toungue at her I look away from her, but she gave me THOSE eyes, I sighed and I knew I couldn't resist those eyes, even if it was from yang I went back to the changing room and changed into that outfit, I stepped out and the girls were biting their lips and blushed more.

I chuckle, and went back in before they could speak I change out of my clothes quickly until a hand came in the changing room "Please put this on!" ruby said I sighed and grabbed it.

The hand reverted back from whence it came, I put on the outfit she gave me and looked at the mirror I slightly smiled, a nice s/f/c dress it was simple, maybe that's what i like about it, anyways it was a sleeveless dress, with a ribbon attached onto the waist and it had a simple pattern on the hem of the dress, I smile, it was a perfect fit!

I went out and they all smiled, the employee murmured with her mouth agape "Cute" I blushed and the girls seemed to notice what she said and they all huddled around me "She's Ours!" I question myself... Ours?

The employee blushed and bowed saying "sorry" over and over again I sighed and looked at the girls "Let's go girls..." I said.

They all obliged and I secretly brought the dress ruby gave me, What? I liked it.

Me and the girls were walking around trying to look for something else to do until velvet pointed out a costume shop for halloween, you know were every girl gets an excuse to dress up like a slut... What it Is true...

I look at the girls with a horrified expression, 1 because they're probably gonna make me wear a slutty outfit, 2 I don't like halloween!

"Please don't" "why? Don't you like dressing up?" ruby beckoned me to go, "No I'm 17 and I'd rather not wear a silly costume..." I told her, she looked dissapointed and sad, Goddamit.

"Ah! Sure Just don't make me spend too much time in there, I wanna eat something afterwards" I told them they look at eachother and back at me and nodded.

It was a bad idea! A bad bad idea,  the girls were squealing at me, I don't know why... Ah! Well it's probably because of this stupid maid outfit I'm wearing!

I mean I ain't lying when I say I'm cute and All...

I sighed and groaned "How come you guys aren't trying on outfits? " I asked they smiled sheepishly "Well... Uh, uhm, because we think you're cute? Especially when you wear maid outfits like this!" Ruby said I look at her with dead eyes...

"All of you, I hate all of you" I told them, Assholes!

Despite what I said they all laughed and kept on praising me I blushed madly and looked at them with angry yet embarrassed stare.

After the whole embarrassing moment, we walked out the store and went to f/r we sat down on of the booths and they all talked to each other "Hey! Ruby!" we heard a girl say I look at the direction the voice came from and saw a girl with orange hair and another one with blue hair, Ruby looked ecstatic to see them "Penny! Ciel!" she stood up and hugged Penny she tried to hug this 'ciel' person but she just pushed her looking at Penny with an irritated glare "Penny we will be late let us go now please excuse us" Ciel said with a monotone voice and looked over to us Penny looked at Ciel and her gaze met mine I awkwardly smile and wave my hand she immediately looked back at Ciel, I sighed and stood up walking over to them, they both blushed "Can't you guys stay for a while? I mean I'd love to get to know both of you, I'm y/n by the way" I smiled at them, Penny looked over to Ciel, while she looked at her wrist watch, she looked at Penny "5 minutes" she said Ruby jumped up in the air pumping her fists as well.

I saw the girls make room for the two of them which they gladly took over the space, I sat in my place and the waiter came to take out order, I ordered f/c/f (favourite comfort food) along with f/b, they nodded and wrote it down, I looked over at the girls and they all smiled and blushed, I smiled back.

The waiter gave us our orders and I gave her a tip, after she thanked me I began digging into my food, as we were all done pyrrha assisted she'd pay but I denied and grabbed the check away from her and paid for our order.

"where next?" they all shrugged and I chuckled "Hey what about juniors club?" I glared at yang and sighed all the girls seemed to agree "Alright alright just don't drink anything that's spiked OK?" they all nodded and we're off to juniors!

======

That's a wrap for chapter 8!

Hope you enjoyed and call me out for any mistake, don't be shy I need help...