Chapter- 11

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a bright light. I tried to stretch but I felt weight on all 4 of my limbs, including my neck and waist.
I look down and saw--, what the hell?! All of the girls are holding each of my limbs.
I blushed since Yang and Coco are holding onto both of my arms. Velvet and Blake are tightly gripping onto my legs. Nora hugging my neck, Weiss and Pyrrha gripping my waist, and Ruby laying on top of me, her face buried into my chest.

I squirm around trying to shake the girls off of me. Luckily I managed to slip out of their grips. As I was going to the door a hand grabbed mine to stop me from escaping. I tensed up and looked over my shoulder seeing Velvet with a blush on her face.
"Uhm, where are you going?" She asked and I slightly chuckled, "Outside?" Great, it sounded more like a question, she looked at me suspiciously "I know you're lying, spill it" I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed "I woke up seeing you guys attached to me like a leech" she blushed and scratched her nape.
"Well it happened after the carnival" she told me how after our field trip to the cafe we went to team Rwby's dorm and played truth or dare, apparently Yang dared me to drink vodka.
Which obviously made me drunk and I did things to the girls like, kiss them, Pin them against a wall. etc.

I sighed, "Where's the rest?" "Ciel and Penny went back to atlas, the twins are in junior's club, and May is with her team." She smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled at her, "Wanna go out?" She blushed and nodded her head vigorously. I laughed at her cuteness, "Are you gonna walk around like that?, I mean I don't mind but it'll be weird for other people" I was confused to why she said so, she gazed down and I follow her stare and realised. I was naked.

I blushed and covered my self up, Velvet chuckled "Here" she gave me my needed clothes "Who's is this?" I asked "It's Yang's" she said, I nodded and put the clothes she gave me on. Huh. Never thought me and Yang would be the same fit.

Velvet gave me a yellow hoodie with Yangs symbol on it and black pants. I smiled, who knew Yang had such cute clothing?

I opened the door for Velvet. She blushed and walked out, while I followed behind her. While we were walking through the halls, the back our hands touched, to which I saw Velvet blush. I chuckled and grabbed her hand. She jumped, but gripped my hand in hers only making her blush deepen.

I smile at her and she smiled back, giving me a little kiss on the cheek, I felt blood rush through my face, but none the less I chuckled at her.

Somewhere random, like a cafe or something

I look at Velvet and asked, "Hey, when's school gonna start" (I asked her since it's apparently seasonal break for all the years) she looked back at me "I think after this week" oh yeah it's been two days since the break. Me and her sat right next to each other in this random restaurant we're in. I smile at her and the waitress walked to our table and asked, "May I take your order?" I asked for pancakes/waffles and coffee (Suck it up, coffee isn't that bad) Velvet ordered a slice of carrot cake and orange juice. I snorted and she looked at me "what anything funny about that?" I answered back "No, it's just that rabbits don't eat carrots, well yes they do, but they usual eat celery or things llike that," I chuckled and continued "Plus that's alot of orange don't ya' think?" She then thought for a moment but smirked triumphantly, "Well I like carrots" I giggled at her behavior. She blushed and muttered, "Sorry" "It's alright, I think it's pretty cute that you're being confident," I scooted closer to her and went near her ear, "you should do it more often" she jumped and looked at me with a massive blush across her face.

I smile and went back to my previous spot. The waitress came back to our table and gave us our order, I smiled and thanked her she bowed and took someone else's order. As I was about to dig in I heard a voice "Hello, You're y/n right?" I look up to see, Arslan, I smile and nodded "I wanted to thank you again for taking care of Kina" I chuckled, "I already told you it was my pleasure to do so" She looked flustered but chuckled "Well sorry for bothering you and your girlfriend, I'll be going now" I look at her dissapointed eyes and she walked off slightly slouching, with a fake smile, "Girlfriend?" I look beside me and saw Velvet blushing but smiling, "Girlfriend, she thinks I'm your girlfriend" I blush as well and scratched the back of my head.

"I umm, of course she thinks we're dating, we look like we're on a date" She looked at me "Is this not a date?" She sounds rejected, I wave my arms around "No no! It is, I mean if you want it to be one" Her ears shot up. I chuckled and scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her "Shall we continue this date?" I asked, She bit her lip and nodded. I picked up my fork and cut a piece of her cake, "Say ahh" she did so and I shoved the piece into her mouth. She looked taken back but munched on it.

I smirk and kept on doing this until it was finished. She smiled and looked at me and I realised she had a piece on her cheek, I smile and kissed her cheek, She blushed, and looked away, she stole some glances at me but pretended she didn't. I laughed and poked her cheek and stood up, "Hey we should head back before the girls find ou-" I got cut off by an annoyed voice,

"Y/N!" I gulped, and Velvet shivered "That's too late for that" she chuckled. I glare at her.

======

That was some nice fluff... I guess.
And call me out on my mistakes, I won't mind.