Chapter- 2

Y/n's POV

I sat on my bed, legs crossed while reading a book, a blush appeared on my face as I read an interesting... scene, I guess you could say i was about to tear this thing to shreds but instead of that I kept reading, cause I was err... Curious?

Anyways, I look at him with lustful eyes, sometimes being gay is amazing I walked near him and kissed him he kissed me back and he-- "RING! RING! RI-" "FUCKIN' ALARM CLOCK!" I smashed the alarm clock with my hands, my BARE hands.

I looked at it and sweatdropped "Crap" I muttered over and over again i look at the clock on the wall and gave out a relieved sigh good it's only 7 o' clock.

I sigh and threw the book away, I went to the kitchen trying to find something to eat "no luck, Whodafuck ate the whole fridge?!" the only thing was left is one bite of broccoli left, poor broccoli.

I groaned and went back to my room to change, I just wore a f/c hoodie and s/f/c jeans, I grabbed some money and left a note on the counter for my dads.

Le time skip

I walked back home with two bags full of groceries, I signed up for it since some bastard ate the whole fucking fridge, a - hole.

I reached the front of my door and laid the groceries on the floor, I looked at a clock in the house by the window 8 o' clock, I sigh I opened the door with the spare key my dad or hunter gave me.

Another time skip

I put on my battle gear and ate some toast with jam on it, after I finished it I looked at my dads, saikyo was washing dishes and hunter is sitting on the couch I smiled hunter noticed it even though it was a small smile, "Hey bee, what're you smiling at?" "Nothing much but I just noticed that you and are like a normal married couple" he cocked his eyebrow up "How so?" "father is the housewife or err, husband and you are the average lazy dad" I smirk, he looked at me with an amused face "Pfft did ya' hear what she said hun?" He chuckled and looked at father.

Father looked back and gave a stern glare "huh?" dad stood up and went to father he wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his head on the crook of his neck, "She said you were a housewife" dad's ears were pinned to his head and his tail was flickering on and about "I practically am" fathers ears were shot up and his tail was stiff "I do the work around here while you two are on and about doing none of the chores" he growled dad chuckled and played with fathers h/c hair.

I looked at them, ears pinned to my head tail between my legs, blushing lightly I shook it off and took this chance to pull on dad's tail, he gasped and looked back he looked at me with a confused glare "school?" I huffed I looked at his face and it showed 'Sorry please don't kill me' face I sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose "Can we please hurry up? I don't wanna be late for the ship" dad chuckled and father muttered an "im sorry"

I sigh and looked away, gay fathers... Seriously I smirked and secretly chuckled, I looked over at them flirting ughhh I coughed loudly they snapped out of their trance and looked at me hunter's face grew an expression "OOPS! SORRY AGAIN!" he bustled as he opened a portal totally forgot to mention hunter has this ability he took my hand and yanked me through the portal "what abou--" I saw saikyo come through the portal.

I grimaced at the ship did I mention it have motion sickness? No?

I already feel sick looking at this... Monstrosity I looked at my fathers "well i have to go now... SHI---" I cut off my own sentence and realised I was about to swear infront of my fathers "Shoot! I mean shoot I forgot my bag!" hunter called a portal and I went through it I saw my f/c backpack, I smile and grabbed it as i was about to went through it went to my room and grabbed 'Love~ Love~ Paradise" or in this case one of my... Novels...