Chapter 30

======

Y/n's POV

I was slightly shaking and jittering in class, cause oh I don't know why, I kissed my teacher and made out with her!? I tried to calm myself down, which failed miserably For the sake of embarrassment Leo, calm the f*ck down  I held my head in my hands, feeling another migraine come in. I've been having these stupid migraines ever since Weiss... Pierced through Aiden, I quickly shook the thought out my head before I feel worse than I already do. Someone threw a paperball at me, but I caught it and opened it 'Freak Faunus!' I huffed and threw the paper away "Dumbasses..." I mumbled and continued to listen to the lecture.

Later

I yawn and stretched my arms out, before quickly running out of class, extremely flustered. I calmed myself down and sat on the ground, a bit stressed out and embarrassed. "What's with the expression?" Pyrrha asked from behind me, before sitting next to me "It's nothing really Pyrrha, I appreciate you asking though." she had a faint blush on her cheeks as she giggled. "N-No problem, Y/n." I smile and pulled her close and kissed her cheek, making her heat up and smiling anxiously. "Thank you Pyrrha." she nodded faintly and looked at me and then gave me a quick peck on the lips, she stood up but before she could run off, I held onto her waist and made her sit on my lap. "Where do you think you're going?" My tail wrapped around Pyrrha, and her face was as red as Ruby's cape, which was adorable, "You're so cute." She hummed and looked at me, with a warm smile "You're no different Y/n." "Oh hush, I'm not as sexy as you anyways," she heated up and hid her face in her hands, "Besides, the way you're acting right now is both adorable, and provocative to my sexuality." She quietly yelped and shaked her body, trying to squirm out of my tails grip. "Fine, Fine." I let go of her, she softly thanked me before kissing my cheek and waving "I'll see you Y/n." I waved and blew a kiss to her teasingly, she blushes and shakes her head before walking away.

After she walked away, I feel cold arms wrap around my neck, thinking it was Weiss I turn my head to kiss the suspect of the action. But when I pulled away I heard a completely different voice, "Wow, I didn't know my sister's girlfriend was this much of a Cassanova." I immediately jerked away once I saw that the person I kissed was Winter. "O-Oh... Hey." I smiled a bit nervous, as she smirked "Y/n right?" I nodded faintly, and she leaned towards me "You really are cute, I might have to keep you for myself." I panick and swallowed, she chuckles and crossed her arms. "Don't worry I won't, I made a promise to share you with my sister." I am now realizing something, "WHY THE HELL ARE GIRL'S SO ATTRACTED TO ME?!" Winter's eyes widened at my sudden outburst, but chuckled afterwards "Want me to explain it to you?" I nodded vigorously, and she brushed a few hairstrands out of my face before smiling at me. "You're beautiful, strong, smart, kind... There are many more adjectives that could describe you." I blush slightly, before crossing my arms and huffing a bit "That's it? I'm not special you know." she kisses me, I heated up and blushed. "Oh no, you are very special." She traces her finger across my stomach and smirked.

"W-What are you doing Ms. Schnee?" I blurted out, and swallowed the lump in my throat, "Showing my undying love for you, Leo" I giggle a bit skittish, before blushing madly. "T-that's clearly impossible Ms. Schne-" just then, the Grimm alarm sounded across the school, "W-What?" I questioned as Winter stood up and readied her sword. "Up, Leo at this once!" She ordered, I nodded and immediately stood up and went to team RWBY's dorm as Winter ordered me to do so. I walked in and saw them getting ready, they blush once they saw me "Y-Y/n." I sigh and crossed my arms "Let's go" they nodded and followed me outside.

My eyes widened at what I saw, it wasn't a bunch of Grimm... But a bunch of- "Demons?!" Ruby gulped and gripped onto me. "F*cking Bennerit" I cussed and readied my claws, while baring my fangs out and shooting a demon with ice dust. I froze when I heard an all too familiar voice "Y/n..." I turn around to face him "Bennerit" I crossed my arms as we both glared at each other This is going to be a battlefield.

======

I'm finally done with this somewhat short chapter.