Just Relax 1

Since I still need some time to work out the next few chapters, I thought, "Hey might as well give them two special chapters."

So, here it is...

[And sorry I couldn't do write lemons- too shameless.]

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

NO ONE'S POV

Y/n and team RWBY were blissfully talking to one another, team RWBY, thinking the same thought as they lovingly looked at the h/c-haired beauty.

"Y/n, I got us all a reservation for this hot spring." Said girl looked at Weiss worriedly, since she knew the heiress can go overboard with this stuff. "Was it expensi-" the older girl got cut off by Weiss covering her mouth.

"Don't worry, it's not that expensive Y/n." Weiss smiled comfortingly at the older girl and gently placed a kiss on her nose. "The trip is tomorrow so you really have no choice."

The heiress let's go of her mouth as Y/n groaned shortly after. "Okay fine Weiss." The white haired girl smiled giddily and hugged the faunus, who blushed brightly and hugged back.

"Also, no need to bring any weapons, this place is heavily guarded!" The younger girl said and looked at the taller girl in front of her. "B-But aren't I the ONLY security you guys need?!" Y/n whined childishly.

Weiss sighed softly and caressed her cheek. "Y/n, you've already done enough for us, this is the least we could do to repay you." The rest agreed with Weiss, making the latter blush before smiling brightly.

"You guys really are the sweetest." She sighed and continued stabbing her food with her fork, as the others continued talking.

Later that afternoon

After packing the rest of her clothing, Y/n lied down her bed as F/n sat next to her. "Y/n! Remember the rules 1. Behave yourself 2. Don't go full animal on them, and 3. Make sure the walls are sound proof... Also also! Have fun!" The faunus groaned at her friend's childishness but smiled anyways.

"Okay okay, I get it you idiot." She ruffled the shorter/taller girl's hair and placed her hands behind her head, breathing in and out slowly, eyes closed as she did.

The faunus felt someone poke her cheek before swatting the hand away and opening her eyes. "Did you forget anything?" "I never forget anything." F/n pouted once she heard this.

"Your underwear?" "All fully set and packed." "Your charger?" "I don't plan on using my scroll." The ditzy girl tilted her head and huffed quietly. "Why?" Y/n looked straight into her irisis and sighed. "I want to spend the whole trip getting to know the girls, WITHOUT getting sidetracked by a stupid gadget."

Said girl groaned and nodded. "Fine fine, well I'm gonna go out and get somethin' to eat... Aydee will be here to give you company." She sprung out of the h/c-haired beauty's bed and walked out their dorm.

Y/n smiled in relief, relieved to finally have some peace and quiet. "Y/N!" A loud voice screamed out as the once calm and collected faunus felt like a shit ton of bricks fell on her abdomen.

"Fucking Aydee!" She groaned loudly and glared at the blonde. "What?" Aphrodite smirked, Y/n couldn't help but shake her head at the floozy blonde that was now straddling her.

"You blonde bimbo! I swear if you don't get off me I'm telling Andy!" "Boohoo I'm so scared!" The intuitive yet comical girl mocked.

"Yeah, you should be." Another voice sounded as the blonde's face turned pale, before looking behind her, seeing Andi glaring at the position both her friend and girlfriend were in.