chapter- 9

No one's POV

A girl with h/c hair was being dragged by a swarm of girls to juniors club, they oh so happily smiled at the sight before them, a nice building that has a sign saying 'Juniors club' lighting up once in a while.

The older girl went in first and one by one they all came in, all of the younger girls ran over to the bar, whilst the older one felt like she had to take care of kids in a candy store.

She groaned and sat on one of the stools from the bar while the other girls were dancing and some are drinking milkshakes, at least y/n hoped so, she felt someone wrapped their arms around both of her own, she looked and saw the malachite twins, she smiled and they smiled back their blushes being too obvious thanks to their snow like skin.

"hey girls been a while" "Sure has n/n~" y/n sighed at her nickname and tried to pull apart from their unnecessarily tight grips, they got the hint but gripped tighter, unbeknownst to them the girls were quaking. (So this is what YouTube's done to me)

Y/n finally got out from their grip and ordered her milkshake, she looked around and saw, no-one? Weren't the twins with her?

She just shrugged it off and drank her drink, she began to feel a little dizzy, "Hey senior what's with the drink?" the girl asked the owner of the club "Oh shit! Sorry there boss accidentally forgot to clean the glass I gave ya', there must've been some left, It was spiked" he said grabbing the girls half drunken glass "That doesn't explain why it's so strong" "Ah well tequila, beer and vodka were mixed together in that glass, so that explains why" the girl got a migraine "isn't this supposed to happen the day after?" she said laying her head down the counter.

Someone nudged her, she groggily looked up seeing junior giving her some kind of pill and water "Here, aspirin for now the pain will subdue" he said the girl groaned and took the pill swallowing it with water, after a couple of seconds her migraine didn't hurt as much as it used to and she happily sighed "One more milkshake, not spiked this time please" junior chuckled and nodded giving her, her milkshake in a clean cup she drank her drink trying to sober up.

"Y/n! Is that you?" the girl turned around to see her childhood friend may zedong, the older one of the two smiled "May, it's nice to see you" she hugged the shorter girl which caused her to blush "How have you been?" "Great, you?" "Amazing" they both smiled at eachother "What school did you attend?" May asked "Beacon, you?" May smiled "Shade, it isn't as bad as I thought" y/n looked at the younger girl and giggled "That's good to know, anyways who're you with?" "My team, you?" "I dunno im in some kind of date with like, 10 girls or something" (since ciel and penny decided to stay) the pinkette looked somewhat pissed "wow didn't think you'd be such a womanizer" she said wih her normal laid back tone, y/n smiled awkwardly and sighed "Me a womanizer?" She asked, may nodded and chuckled.

While the two laugh and talked may had to go and y/n waved her goodbye, but may gave y/n a peck on the lips and ran to go find her team, the older girl sighed and looked at the dance floor, alone... Yet again.

Y/n's POV

I laid my head on the counter and yawned. I look back and saw all of the girls are dancing ruby looking at me and motioned me to come and join. I shook my head no and mouthed, 'I'm sorry' she pouted and stomped over to me I look up at her and sheepishly smiled she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the dance floor. I groaned and looked at her "C'mon! At least have some fun once in a while!" She said I sighed and began to bob my head up and down following the rhythm of the song and tapped my feet with the beat.

Ruby puffed up her cheeks but sighed "I guess that's good enough" and she began dancing herself, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and huffed in my ear "Hey n/n~ care for a dance?" I look over my shoulder seeing melanie with a smirk, I nodded my head and we both dance... Except for me I did the same thing i did earlier.

Miltia joined and sooner or later they were getting too touchy they both went near me and I got a whiff of alchohol in their breath "You guys have been drinking?! Seriously?" I scolded them the both chuckled at nothing "You should tell that to the other girls" don't mean they're drunk as well?!

They both giggled and I pushed them to the bar and sat them on the stools they both tried to talk but it ended up being slurred, I look at them with a dissapointed glare melanie stood up and leaned her head on my chest, same goes for miltia i blushed and looked at the twins with a dazed and confused stare.

They both gave me a peck on the lips and junior tore them away from me, chuckling "Sorry boss" he said then walked off, I look at my scroll and noticed andi was texting me like crazy, 'Where are you?!' And 'It's 11!' What? No It's not eleven o' clock I check my wrist watch and gasp "Shit it is" I muttered I look over to the dance floor and see that the girls are no where to be found, I look next to me and saw them head first to the counter.

I can't just leave them like this, I sighed and called andi she immediately picked up and I shushed her before she could scold me "umm, andi can you call the rest over? I need your guys' help" I told her to she groaned Fine! But only this once I will help you after curfew! I chuckled gee she really is a smother mother.

She hung up, I heard yang get up from the stool and whispered something to the girls they all nodded and looked at me "What?" judging by the looks on their faces, I swallowed the lump on my throat "Hey girls, before you do anything you regret can we tal-" I was cut off by coco forcing me in a sloppy yet passionate kiss.

I blush and tried to tear her off she pulled out and looked at velvet, velvet blushed and shook her head no muttering "I can't!" Coco grabbed velvet and I and forced us to kiss, I blush at the sudden force and just melted into the kiss, coco tore velvet off of me and growled.

Nora hazily pulled me into a kiss, it didn't last long until pyrrha pulled her out and replaced nora with her, but that didn't last long either penny pushed pyrrha and kissed me, she pulled out and ciel kissed me, huh, "what the fuck just happened?" I touched my lips and blushed, 6 girls kissed me in one go.

What in the actual fuck?

======

31* (my bad) people in a harem... Lucky girl...
Again call me out on any mistakes being the ameteur writer i am...