Chapter 32

Y/n's POV

I stuff my hands in my pocket and groaned softly. "Everything is just great, I lost my semblance, saw my father's severed head, took an innocent girl's virginity, and to top it all off, I feel fear, which I haven't felt for over eight years." I clench my teeth at the thought. I feel familiar, warm hands wrap around my neck as I sigh in relief.

"Hey Yang." I smile and turned around to hug her tightly. She smiled and ran her hand through my hair. "Hey Y/n." She held my cheek and kissed it.

I blush a little and smiled slightly. "How're you holding up?" She asks.

"Fine, I guess." I reply with a blatant sigh before shrugging. She nods and hugged me tightly, I choke a little and squirmed around.

"Y-Yang, can't b-breath..." I managed to say, she chuckles and let's go. "Sorry." She scratched the back of her head, clearly flustered. I smile and embraced her. "It's fine Yang."

I feel her smile and heat up. "So warm~" I purred and hugged her tighter. She grinned and shaked her head. "Thanks." She replied as I blushed and pulled away, causing her to pout.

I kiss her cheek quickly and chuckled. "Well my dragon, I have to go, but I will see you later." She blushed and nodded, looking enlightened and happy.

I turn around and walked down the halls of Beacon, still feeling a little upset and empty. I heaved a heavy sigh, soon turning into a groan and continued walking. Though I was soon interrupted by bumping into a rather endowed chest, and falling onto my arse, I groan loudly.

"Hey watch where you're-" My face paled once I looked up to see a familiar black haired woman. "C-Cinder." I swallowed the lump in my throat and backed up a little.

Cinder sighed and helped me up. "Don't worry little N/N, I'm not a threat." She caressed my cheek soothingly, making me purr, and swing my tail around.

I hear her giggle and opened my eyes before looking at her, my face close to hers, our lips inches from touching eachother. I blush slightly as my breath staggered. "Y/n? Are you alrig-" I cut her off by forcefully smashing our lips together, she was shocked at first but soon reciprocated the kiss and pulled me close.

We soon parted because of the lack of air and looked at eachother. "I'm dead if someone sees this." I whimpered quietly as she pulled me into an embrace and chuckled in my ear, making me shudder.

"No you won't, cause you have me to protect you." I blush at her words and huffed, flustered. "I-I can pr-protect myself!" I whined.

Cinder giggled and kissed my nose gently. "Whatever you say N/N." I pouted at her and rolled my eyes playfully.

We embraced eachother for what felt like forever. But alas she pulled away from me and snickered. "U-uh, I have to go Cinder." She whined. "B-but-!" I pressed my index finger on her lips to pacify her. "I'm not gonna leave forever." I exclaimed.

She pouts, but nodded. I grinned softly and turned around to walk away, only earning a wolf whistle for her, causing me to blush a bright red.

I turn my head to her and huffed. "P-Perv!" I yell out and quickly walked out her view, and out the hall.

I look around finding myself in one of the empty study halls, not entirely empty as Jaune and Pyrrha were sat down, Pyrrha tutoring Jaune.

I observed them carefully, earning a scowl on my face as the were too close for my liking. I stomp over to them, glowering at Jaune as I did.

They look up at me, Pyrrha looking ecstatic to see me as Jaune looked rather fearful. "Y/n!" Pyrrha got up and hugged me tightly, but since she was taller than me, my face was automatically in between her chest.

I blush deeply and hugged back. "N-Nice to see you too Pyrrha." I mumbled and looked up at her, seeing her face turn into a brighter red.

Pyrrha smiled gently and looked at Jaune. "Can we finish this later?" With that, Jaune was dashing out the room, leaving me and Pyrrha behind.

I shyly look up at her as she looked back at me and smiled. "Are you doing good?" I replied with a nod and spoke, "Good, you?" She smiled and picked me up. "Better."

I blushed a deeper red, if it was possible, and held onto her tightly. "Gr-great." I managed to blurt out before wrapping my arms around her neck and chuckled.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, which caused her to blush but nod. "S-Sure." I lean and kissed her lips softly, and lovingly.

She kissed back and set me down the table. "P-Pyrrha..." I blushed and looked at her, her hand caressing my cheek.

"Yes lovely?" I swallowed and pulled her close. "I love you." She blushed a deep red, almost matching her hair and smiled.

"Me too." She replied with a giggle. "But please, don't tell me I'm the only one you love." I shake my head instantly. "No no!" I say as she nodded.

"Be glad I believe you." I chuckle softly and hugged her tight. "So Ms. Leo, what is your business here?" She asks, somewhat teasingly.

I pouted slightly. "Can I not visit my favorite red head? Oh wait nevermind, you're not Nora." She whimpered softly and pulled me closer. "W-wait, what?" She cried and placed her head in-between my chest.

I giggle and combed her hair with my fingers slowly. "You know I don't have a favorite." I smile and kissed her nose gently.

She brightened up a little and grinned. "Good, cause if you did, you'd more likely be dead." I shudder at the thought. "Y-yeah, you girls are crazy."

She smirked. "Crazy for you, that is."

======

I'm sorry for not updating in a while, and to make you feel a tad bit better here,

Idk, I just find this funny, but just in case you're still mad,

Since Weiss is apparently best girl.