Chapter-17

No one's Pov

Everyone was shocked, along with that, a timid blush across their faces. Weiss got up and looked at the woman infront of her, "Y/n's mother?! How could that be? I thought she has two fathers!" Weiss said, spewing out all of her knowledge about the infamous leo family, whilst the older one scoffed "Those two imbeciles aren't her real parents!" She said, her voice full of hatred, despise, and anger. Everyone looked at her with angered yet confused faces. It was just silent, but, the air around them was thick and tense, until Yang spoke up, "If she was your daughter, why would you do that to her?!" M/n smirked, "I thought it would be fun to play around with her, no?" She laughed maniacally.

Everyone grimaced at her. Weiss thought of something and said, "Is Y/n gonna be like this forever?" M/n closed her eyes, resulting in a creepy close-eyed smile. "Of course not, if anything, I should do this to her 'Fathers' so that they can fuck and then kill eachother, good idea, well, ta ta~" She waved her hand and dissapeared. Everyone blushed at her comment but they're faces went back to worried, concerned, anger, and confusion. They now notice Y/n's half-dead body on the ground, they quickly ran to her and rushed her straight to the ER.

Later

Y/ns Pov

I woke up, and spotted a familliar ceiling before me, I was in the ER. I sat up, but my body felt like it was getting pushed down. I instantly fell back down, I groaned and held my head with my half lidded eyes. I heard the door open along with an over-joyed voice that said, "Guys! She's awake!" it belonged to non-other than Ruby. I heard what seemed like running, along with a loud thud. I slowly turned my head at the source and saw everyone on the floor, with the door broken. I chuckle a bit but held my head again, god, it frickin' hurts. "Y/n you're awake!" "No, I'm asleep" I looked at them and stifled a laugh. "We thought you were dead!" Pyrrha said, voice full of concern and worry, I shook my hand at her "pfft, the great Y/n Leo dead? Hah, in your dreams" I said smirking at them. They all blushed, I heard nora murmur something about a nightmare. "Anyways, what happened?" I asked and looked at them with a serious gaze, they all looked at eachother and nodded their heads and then back at me. "Your mother, she was here" Weiss said looking straight to my eyes, mother? "Who? Don't you mean father?" What the hell was she talking about? My mother was here?, I've never had a mother in my whole entire life, how could I possibly have a mother? I specifically remembered having two fathers. Weiss shook her head and grabbed onto both of my shoulders, "Y/n, your 'fathers' may or may not be your actual fathers, there was a woman that looked like you. Same hair, eyes and, even face, she told us you were her daughter and your fathers are not your real parents" She looked at me with dead serious eyes, she gripped onto my shoulders tightly while she was shaking a bit "But what bothered me the most was..." she stopped and her bangs covered her eyes "Was...?" she shook her head.

"I'll let you find out yourself" she then walked away and dissapeared into the door leading to, what I assume was, a hallway. I look at the others and shrugged. One by one they were bidding their 'farewell's or 'I love you's, I blushed a bit and held my back against a pillow. I groaned and began messaging my head, "Damn, it really hurts..." I muttered and laid down on the bed, still massaging my head. I heard the window creak, I shot up from the bed almost immediately, I look the source and saw that there was a figure, and they had a hood on, but behind it, I sense they were smirking.

"Who are you?" the smirk grew wider and I can feel her eyes glaring into my soul, "My names M/n L/n, it's nice to see you, my daughter"

======

Honestly, I ain't proud of this one, but meh. Anyways, sorry the updates are slow, the usual excuses, school, family, blah blah...

Anyways, if you spot a mistake, alrert me immediately.

And also, I got tagged... Read it if you want, or dont, I really don't care...

Tag your 20 favorite accounts and if they don't repost and tag you back they are too lazy then they don't deserve your friendship

KaliBeth - She's really cool.
TiggyTime - they're pretty funny.
Taehyungggggg_ - they like taehyung! Who doesn't like taehyung?!
GayTexanConfusion - Gay.
ppingu_2007 - They make cool and awesome stories, go and check them out.
Lil_Wulf - They helped me out with some grammar mistakes, which I am really thankful for.
Leon3Johnson - They make awesome reincarnation stories.
sonic41162 - I love their stories.
thatstormygurl1 - Yes. Just yes.
Skye_Streak - The one who started this, and the one who made me a fanatic in love live(You should be proud)

I know it said 20, but I can't think of anyone else...

Well, bye.