Valentine special

So this is basically a collection of mini stories that includes RWBY ships

*warning: long ass chapter ahead*

======

White rose

No one's POV

Weiss and Ruby were fighting... Again, Blake was getting rather irritated and put some ear buds so that she can peacefully read her favorite book, 'Ninjas of love'. Yang hung off of her bed and took out Blake's ear buds and immediately went back to her bunk, she muffled her laughter with her hand as she felt Blake's pissed aura underneath her. Blake kicked the bottom of Yang's bed which caused Yang to fall out, the blonde groaned and looked at Blake who was chuckling "What the hell was that for?!" Blake shrugged and smiled, Yang blushed and looked away, muttering 'yeah right'.

Blake looked up for a second because the bickering two stopped, and what she saw made her choke. Weiss was pinning Ruby on her bed and the tension between them was quite... Sexual.

Weiss had a scowl on her face while Ruby had a blush on her face, "You want more attention?! I'll give you more attention. Blake, Yang get out. Now" Blake grabbed Yang by the ear and ran out of the room. While they were outside the room Yang was rubbing her ears and scolded Blake, "Do you really wanna see your sister and Weiss do it?" Yang blushed and repeatedly shook her head, "Of course not!" Blake rolled her eyes and said, thought so.

Meanwhile...

Ruby moaned and immediately covered her mouth, afraid someone might hear them. Weiss smirked and continued to massage her back "You could've just asked me to massage your back you know?" Ruby blushed and looked away, "I didn't wanna interrupt you" Weiss looked at her "So you screamed at me for not giving you enough attention, really Ruby?" Weiss giggled, Ruby blushed more and stuck her tongue out at Weiss, Weiss did the same and Ruby caught Weiss' lips in hers. Ruby nibbled on her bottom lip and asked for entrance but Weiss was to tranced to accept it, so Ruby scaled her hand down Weiss' body and squeezed her ass. She gasped and Ruby took this opportunity to slide her tongue inside Weiss' mouth and sooner or later Weiss kissed back and they both fought for dominance, Ruby ended up winning. They pulled apart with a string of salvia attached to their mouths and Weiss pinched Ruby's cheeks, "Never speak of this to anyone" Ruby giggled and nodded. The two spended the whole afternoon kissing and doing... Other things.

Bumble Bee

Yang's POV

Blake is so amazing, hot, spectacular... Fuck, she's just so amazing, I wish I could just kiss her and- I slapped myself before my imagination got wilder. I wish Blake would just get the hint and not just think I'm trying to get in her pants, I mean I am, but I also wanna hold her in my arms and embrace her every day, every night, every year, for the rest of my life. And I am not afraid to tell the whole world that I, Yang xiao long, is in love with Blake belladonna, and I will do anything to make her mine. I promise ya' that.

Just then, a great idea popped up in my head, I smiled and jumped out of my head and run out of the dorm.

Blake's POV

As I watch Yang leave the room, I felt my self frown. Yang is an amazing person really; if she didn't focus on getting in my pants. We would be together, holding one another every single day. I blushed and sighed Such a silly little imagination of yours. Blake Adams voice rang through my head, my eyes went wide, and I Shook my head, but his voice still kept ringing Yang will NEVER love you... Because I do, and only ME (Gee chill out clingy sir clingington) I breathed in and out sobbing and whimpering like the useless animal I am. I began crying and crying as his voice continued, Face it Blake, I and only I will love you I clenched my teeth; my fangs bearing out, I clawed my bed sheets and tore them apart. I was becoming crazy, insane almost, and it was because of him. I scratched my head with my extremely sharp claws urging his voice to stop playing in my head.