Chapter- 18

No one's Pov

The younger one looked at the hooded figure in shock with her mouth ajar. "W... What? M... Mother?!" The h/c haired girl said, confused, the hooded figure smiled sweetly, Hah! As if. It was a rather creepy and sickening smile. Anyways, "Why yes I am dear, your biological mother" she eerily laughed, the younger one was absolutely flabbergasted, how could she have not known she had a mother? (Where'd ya' think you came from? Your father's ass?) she looked at the hooded figure and gulped, "How can I be sure you're not lying? And show yourself!" she screamed at the figure, she pulled her hood down and was shocked to see a woman in her late 20's/early 30's with the exact hair color, eye color, body, and even face. The younger one looked ontop of her head and saw, horns? Along with wings emerging from her back, the girl was taken aback. Know she knew this woman was lying.

"You're not my mother! You...You...  What the hell are you?!" she asked the the faunus, she gave an uncanny smile and said, "I'm a demon deary, and so are you" what? What? WHAT?! how can this be? I'm a leopard aren't I?  She looked at her "mother" with a deadly stare, her tail was stiff and her ears pinned to her head. "How?! I'm a leopard, if you truly are my mother, then why aren't I a demon?!"(Aren't you already one?) she desperately asked, needing answers right now. "Hmm, that should be hard to explain..." the woman cupped her chin with her hands, trying to think the best way to explain the situation. "Hey! First off tell me your name" "M/n L/n" the girl nodded and whispered, "I'm all ears then".

"Y/n have you heard of magic? I'm sure you have. The reason you're seen as a leopard is because of,  you guessed it, magic." the latter furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but continued to listen "In this world, magic doesn't exist. But can you be so sure? One of your fathers, Hunter to be exact, can use magic. It may seem confusing but he isn't from this timeline, he is from another timeline where magic exists" this woman is Crazy! Y/n looked at her with a shocked expression "Hold on! Magic doesn't exist, and I refuse to believe that my father has something to do with this, I think you're just trying to get ahold of me!" She angrily stated, M/n smirked and sighed "I guess I'll leave you to it. Don't blame me if they suddenly... Died" before Y/n can get ahold of her, she dissapeared, what's left was her eerie laughing which made Y/n have nightmares for the rest of the night.

The next morning Y/n shot up from her bed and gripped her head and panting like she had just ran a marathon. Y/n sighed and calmed down laying back down the bed, the door flew open revealing the girls, Y/n gave them a weak smile then frowned. "What's wrong Y/n?" Blake asked, Y/n shook her head and closed her eyes "What is wrong? Answer, now" Yang said, knowing Yang didn't want no for an answer, the latter explained what happened last night. The girls gulped and Velvet sat next to Y/n, while the other girls were clinging to her. "Are you gonna confront your fathers about this?" Velvet timidly asked, the older one shrugged and looked away "The only way to know what the hell is happening is to ask my fathers" Velvet nodded and clinged to Y/n along with the others (I feel bad for the bed...).

The next day(I'm sick and I need this to be done)

Y/n's Pov

Before I left, the girls lined up and kissed me, I blushed and scolded them. I giggled at the thought of their sad, yet cute, eyes. Without even noticing it, I was right infront of my door. I knocked on it, no answer. I knocked again, still no answer. Worriedly, I kicked the door down, breaking it, man, dad is gonna be pissed. No time for that! They could be hurt! I roam around the living room, nothing, the kitchen, nothing, the bathroom, plenty of tissues and lubricant, but nothing, their bedroom, wait, I should knock, I don't wanna end up like last time. I knocked on their door and nothing was heard, I gulped and tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked. I kicked the door down and saw...

Something I shouldn't have seen...

======

             Quick Question;
This is only gonna be a one off thing
(But if you want, comment if I should do this every chapter)

What do you do when you want to forget?(Forget something you wanna forget but you can't)

I tell myself I don't love her anymore, move on. This girl broke my heart so bad, yet I was still head over heels for her.

I mean, what'd I expect, she was hella' straight, straighter than a line! Funny thing is... I still like her.

Now enough of that sappy shit. it's time for y'all to answer. No matter what, be it funny or not, I'll support you all.

Oh! thank you all so much for all of y'all's support, I even got number 1 on the rank list! Again thank you all so much!