Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

I grunted in pain as I fell back onto the ground, I tried standing up but an Axe appeared right infront of my face "Try moving or else" he said. I snickered "Or else what?" His eye twitched "Do you really wanna know?" I saw Weiss sneaking up behind him, I smirked and nod "How about I show yo-" a Rapier I know all to well, went through his back, "Night, Aiden" I giggled maliciously. "You okay?" She went to my side, I nodded and smiled at her "Thanks Weiss" she blushed.

If you're wondering how I got here, here is a flashback.

Flashback

After I force- I mean told Jaune to go get some ice cream with Ren, I went on the school grounds, walking around. I leaned my head to the right and a dagger flew through, hitting the tree "Who's there?" I asked, I heard nothing and immediately turned around grabbing the blade of an Axe. I grunted in pain and kicked the guy, "ACH!" He fell and I kicked the Axe away from him. Wiping my hand since there was blood on it, I tried punched the guy, but he dodged it and stood up then started sending punches towards me. I dodged all of his attacks and smirk "You gotta be better than that, Aiden" he clenched his teeth and ran for his Axe, I wasn't able to stop him in time so he pushed me backwards falling on the ground, grunting in pain.

Flashback end

Looking at his dead body, I sigh "What should we do with it?" She asked "Burn it" I dead panned, she looked shocked but nodded anyways. Grabbing a lighter and some vodka that Qrow gave me, I poured the vodka on him and looked at Weiss "Stay back" lighting him on fire; I look at his burning body with no emotions what so ever, "Let's see how his brother will react this time" I grabbed Weiss by the hand, dragging her away. "Sorry you had to see that" she sighs and hugs me "It's okay..." I smile and hug her back tightly. "But you owe me" I roll my eyes and nod "I guess I do huh?" She smiles "Take me out on a date" I blush and swallow the lump in my throat. "What if the girls find out?" She pulls me close "I don't care" I sigh and nod "Fine, this Saturday" she smiles and kisses my cheek. Blood rushing through my cheeks; I blush, "Well I'll see you" she waves and I watch her figure slowly fade.

Then a black bird hit me square in the face, I grabbed it and shook it around saying, "What the hell Qrow?!" The bird then transformed into a raven haired male, he chuckled and scratched the back of his head sheepishly "Sorry about that kid, anyways I was trying to find you" I cocked my eyebrow up and crossed my arms "And why is that?" "Well I wanted to drink over at Junior's, then I realized how sad it was to drink all by myself and I thought you'd maybe like a drink?" I roll my eyes at him "You just want me to pay" he shook his head and I looked at him intensely "Fine, I do but please? Just this once" "that's what you said the other two times!" He gave me the puppy dog eyes "Fine, but not because you're cute. But because that was so pathetic" I laughed and dragged him by the ear to Junior's club. "Back again boss?" He chuckled, and I flipped him off.

"Give Qrow whatever the hell he wants, I'll pay" he nods and grabs Qrow's order, I look around the club "Hey chief, where's the twins?" He pointed over to a coupled of stools away from me. "Melanie, Miltia" I walked over to them "Hey girls, I could buy you both a drink if you want" I wrapped my arms around their necks, they both blush "Whatever" I snicker "Two martini's please" Junior rolls his eyes and passes the both of them a martini, they both roll their eyes and I sigh "Come on girls, Angsty?" They both flipped me off, I chuckle and shake my head, "I was planning on going to mall today, would you guys like to-" they kissed either side of my cheek and grabbed both of my arms "We would love to!" I roll my eyes at them "We're not alone by the way" they groaned and gripped on my arms tighter "No way!" They pouted which I thought was rather cute. "I'm not gonna bring you if you don't want to" they both tugged on my arms "We do!" "How about later?" They nod, I smile and waved at them then walked away. "Junior, I'll be leaving, give him whatever the hell he wants and the twins are gonna pay for it" I snicker and ran out before the said, twins run after me.

I walk down the road, peacefully then someone covered my mouth and pulled me in an alleyway, I tried struggling but they had injected me with some kind of drug that makes me weaker. They blindfolded me and I felt a stinging sensation in my head, then I was out cold.

======

Kali is out of the harem, why? I just realized that's practically cheating and we don't condone infidelity here.