Chapter 31

======

Y/n's POV

I keep my hard glare at the demon, my eyes showing almost little to no emotion, but anger. "Bennerit, why are you doing this?" I asked as he cackled and had a sh*t eating grin. "For your love, Y/n." I cringe at his words and shot an a ice bullet at him, he dodged it quickly and tried going closer to me. Immediately getting shot by Ruby saying, "Get away from her!" I slightly smirked, seeing as he was on the ground with a injured knee. A couple minutes later, he began cackling and laughing, "You really thought that could take me down?" I shiver at the way his voice sounded; demonic and evil. The beige haired male slowly stood up and looked at me with dilated mis coloured eyes, "Y/n dear, I didn't wanna do this, but know I have to." He growled, which sent shivers down my spine, my eyes widened once I saw black wings come out his back. I swallowed and backed away a little, "Just go, Trent." I growl back, and crossed my arms, visibly shaking. He laughed darkly, "Not until I get something from you."  One of my eyebrows went up. "that is...?" He quickly flew to me when I felt something on my lips, my eyes widen as I realized he had kissed me. Yang growled loudly and punched him away from me, "Stay away from my girl!" I blush madly, "H-hold I didn't say any of this was official!" "Oh just be quiet Y/n!" She launched at Bennerit, who wrapped his wings around Yang and stared into her eyes. A couple moments later, Yang was freaking out "G-get out..." She was visibly shaking and fell down on her arse.

Ruby used her semblance to carry Yang out of there. I glare at Bennerit "What did you do?" He chuckled, "Just did your own trick on her." "My own trick?" I look in his eyes, as he smirked widely. "Your semblance is now my property!" I swallowed and looked at him, bewildered. "What? How!?" I growl as my hands clenched into fists, "My semblance is rather powerful, I can take someone else's semblance by kissing them." My eyes widen as I heard his words, completely scared and shocked. "S-so you took my semblance?" He replied with a simple nod, my breath began to stagger and my eyes dilate. "Wait, I don't have my semblance anymore?" Yet again, he replied with a nod and smirked maniacally. "Yes, and hey, don't you think we should find out what your biggest fear is?" I furiously shake my head and panicked.

The beige haired faunus slowly walked to me, before kneeling down and forcing me to look into his mismatched eyes.

My body began to shake, my lips quivered, and I felt tears running down my cheek. And then everything went dark. I see Ruby, Weiss, and Blake. Smiling, I tried reaching out for them, but they turned around and walked away. That stung my heart badly. I gulp when I saw Nora and Pyrrha. I wave at them as they ran past me, yelling "Jaune!" And "Ren!" My heart clenched as I looked behind, seeing them kiss... My eyes dilate as my blood was filled with rage and jealousy. They had disappeared as well. I see Coco and Velvet walk by, I began growing desperate and looked at them. They ignored me and just walked away. My eyes widen when I took notice of Yang in front of me, her hair glowing, her eyes red, filled with tears. Then I see bodies, bodies around us. I clenched my teeth once I realized they belonged to none other than my girls. Dead. On. The. Ground.

"Y/n! I loved you! Yet you killed my sister, my friends... Everyone!" I hear Yang yell. My heart dropped when she said I killed the girls. "I hate you!" More tears started running down my cheek as I started sobbing. "Yang..." I mumbled softly, as she launched at me...

I open my eyes and quickly looked around. "What? Where? How!?" I ask to no one in particular. Someone tackled me and sobbed into my chest. "W-who is this?" I look down to see Ruby, I softly smiled and ran my hand through her hair. "I'm fine little Rose." She looked at with me with big, teary eyes, "R-really?" I nodded, she covers my face with kisses happily. I smile and giggle. "Okay okay, calm down Ruby." She smiles and sits down, before kissing me on the cheek sweetly. I hummed and sat up. "Where's Bennerit?" Yang walked over as I flinched. "He left." "Why exactly?" They looked at eachother before shrugging. "He said he got everything he needed." Weiss spoke.

"Everything he needed? As in, my semblance?" I sigh in frustration, feeling rather stressed and annoyed. "Well shit." I frowned and pulled Ruby close before speaking, "I need to be alone time." I mumbled before letting go of Ruby and walking away.

======

Another chapter down. I know it's rushed, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.

My apologies, I've just been busy.