chapter- 6

Ruby's POV

So remember the whole thingy with y/n sleeping?

Yeah... I did something that I regretted, but it felt so right...

After the thingy while you were still sleeping

I blushed and looked at the older girl, god she was perfect, her personality needs some changing, but she's perfect "Rubes, you coming?" yang asked "Uh, not yet I need to go to the bathroom" she raised her eyebrows and laughed "you need to go to the "bathroom"?" I nodded and looked away.

She chuckled and walked away, I look at y/n and went closer to her, and closer and closer till our faces were inches apart, I couldn't"t help it anymore and captured her lips onto mine, they were soft and delicate, I tried to pull apart but her hands forced me to go deeper.

Was she awake?! That sentence alone freaked me out and I started squirming, she finally lets go and I pull apart, surprised to still see her sleeping, I blush and ran to where yang went.

Flashback ends

I sighed and touched my lips "I let her took my first kiss" I blushed at my own words and screamed into my pillow, "why is she so perfect?!" I screamed once again.

"Shut up dolt! We're trying to sleep!" says weiss, oh yeah it's midnight, now that I think about it, I should really sleep.

The next morning

I happily bounce off my bed and landed on the ground perfectly, not even a scratch! Ok, Maybe a little but hey?!

I chuckled and went to the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower... Just a "shower"

Y/n's POV

I yawn and went to the showers, and heard something... Something... What was that again? What did aydee call that sound again?, a moan! Gee, I should've known, I went nearer to the sound and peeked in the curtain ruby?!

Ruby was... Ya' know, I blushed and looked away but still kept glancing at ruby.

I sighed not too loudly, so that ruby wouldn't hear it, ruby ended it off with a scream of... Gah! I blush a scarlet red and ran off to find a spot.

I put my back against the wall as the cold water (I like it cold) poured down on my skin and I slid to the ground, man, For such an innocent face, she was really into it, I blushed "NO! Bad y/n!, stop it you perv! This is the risk of not being straight!" I said to no one in particular

I heard ruby's curtain open and she sighed "Maybe I shouldn't have done that! Someone could've seen me!" too late for that kid...

After ruby left I regained my composure and took an actual shower...

Later

I blush as i thought ruby would EVER do that... I sighed and went to class.

In class i saw ruby looking down I raised my eyebrow and yawned and accidentally fell asleep.

Yawn...!

"...ke up!... Wak... Up!... WAKE UP YOU DOLT!" I heard an annoying voice said as i shot up from my seat, I look next to me and saw weiss looking at me with a scary looking face, But it's still so cute at the same time...

Wait what?

Anyways I look back up front "Y/n! Weiss! Detention!" weiss looked shocked and pointed at me "But I was trying to wake this dolt up!" she said, I forced her finger down and sighed "so be it... Weiss don't be such a kid..." weiss looked at me instead of her usual scowl, she blushed instead.