chapter-19

Well I've decided not to continue the Questions.

======
Hunter's Pov

I sighed and looked at Saikyo's sleeping face, so peaceful and cute. I gave a sad smile and felt tears running down my cheeks "I'm sorry Saikyo, Y/n. I lied to you, I'm a horrible father and husband" I cried more and then ended up writing a letter.

Saikyo, Y/n, Please don't shed a tear just because of me I can't bear the thought of both of you crying, because of me. I know I should've told you both the truth instead of showing up at Saikyo's door holding Y/n, our beloved daughter, you believed that she was mine. She isn't. She is none other than M/n's child, yes your sister. I'm so sorry you and Y/n had to live a lie. Once again, I am so sorry Saikyo. Please tell Y/n to go here, I want to tell her something,

Tell her to meet me at her favorite place.

I smile then frowned at the letter, her favorite place...

The waterfall where we always trained together, Saikyo doesn't know where this is... Atleast I hope he doesn't.

I stood up and looked at saikyo, such a sweet face, I wish I could gaze at it forever. Never mind that! Time to go to the waterfall, I toke a quick look at Saikyo.

I'm sorry...

The next day

Saikyo's Pov

I swirm in the bed looking for Hunter's warmth, yet found nothing. I opened my eyes and, yet again, saw nothing, not even Hunter's cute face. "Hunter?" I swung my feet off the bed and looked around, "Hunter?" I looked around and our room and saw a letter? I rush over there and grabbed it then I read it.

My eyes dilated and my grip on the paper tightened, what? This has gotta be a joke, Y/n can't be my niece! She is nothing like my sister! The only thing they have in common is their personalities. Their personalities are eerily alike.

I gulped, this... She really is my niece...

Y/n's POV

I kick the door down and see Saikyo laying on the bed his tail curled up and ears pinned to his head, I sat on the bed and looked around "Where's Hunter?" I hear him sniff, and look at me, "Y/n, Hunter is at your favorite place" He gave me a letter and I read it, I was shocked, I look at my "Uncle" and gulped. "I... Need to go, now" I immediately dash out of the house and went to the waterfall.

I stood infront of the entrance of the water fall, it was a bush, when I was a kid I fell through this bush and was at awe when I saw the waterfall. I went through it and saw a figure, most likely Hunters. It spoke, "Y/n, I am so sorry, I was a coward for not telling you... You must think I'm nothing but a worthless jerk, right?" I went over to him and pushed him in the water and I screamed "YOU MAY HAVE LIED! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST LEAVE YOUR MISTAKES! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR LIES! THE BEST IS TO TELL THE TRUTH FACE TO FACE... So come back, Saikyo's worried sick about you! You still love him right? Then why did you leave him instead of owning up to your mistakes?" I gritted my teeth, he looked at me whilst swimming, "Y/n... Look, I just wanted to talk to you! You didn't have to push me in!!" I glared at him and scoffed, "I have every right to do so!" I retorted, and crossed my arms "hurry up!"

Glaring at him, we both mirrored eachother and sat crossed legged, I stare at him intensely, "Hunter, I know you're not my real father, as is Saikyo, apparently he's my Uncle, care to explain?" he gulped and sighed "Y/n, as you may have read, you're the daughter of M/n, your real mother. She probably told you that im not from this timeline" I look at him with a face that shows no emotion other than rage, "She was telling the truth?!" he nodded "You thought she was lying? She speaks nothing but the truth" I looked at him shocked and growled, my mouth was curved downward whilst my eyes were glowing a bright E/c, I stare back at him "Hunter, tell me, why did you appear at Saikyo's doorstep, holding me?" I asked with scowl on my face, he looked away "That's alot of explaining to do... Fine"

Start

No one's POV

A man by the name of Hunter was running through the woods all while carrying a girl who had small horns and wings, she had her eyes closed and was snoring lightly. A loud booming voice echoed through the trees as he runs by "THIEF! COME BACK AND RETURN MY CHILD!" the child was still fast asleep, as Hunter trekked through the woods rustling was heard behind him along with a desperate and angry voice "Come back! Give me my child back!" Hunter ignored her and ran faster.

He stopped for a moment and looked back "No sign of her... Are you alright little girl?" he set down the little girl on the ground, and found out she was still sleeping, he chuckled and kissed her forehead, sighing, he laid down, he heavily sighed and forced out these words with a crack in his voice; "I promised... I promised to your father that I will protect you from your mother, little Y/n, your father said to bring you to a man named Saikyo L/n, I asked him so many questions that were never answered. Until, I asked him one last time but before he could answer..." Tears fell from his eyes as he told his story "Y/n, my dear, I was in love with your father, but his family dissaproved of us and forced him to marry M/n, he and I still went out in secret, that happened for a little while till, M/n found out and killed him, just as he was about to answer my question" he sobbed and cried, he stopped and heard a bit of yawning, he looked right next to him and saw that Y/n was staring at him with big and curious eyes "Hello" she tilted her head and smiled "Hewwo, my name ish Y/n! What's yours?" Hunter giggled at her behavior, "My name is Hunter Leo, nice to meet you Y/n" he sheepishly said, Y/n giggled and booped his nose "Hewwo Hunter, are you my daddy?" he shook his head "No hun, do you want me to take you to your daddy?" she excitedly nodded and clung onto him, he giggled and clung onto her aswell, the peaceful moment was ruined when he heard rustling in the bushes he tensed up, he quickly stood up and ran "Why awe we wunning?" Y/n asked her voice showing a bit of concern "Umm, we're playing tag, but the goal is not to be seen by the person who is it" said Hunter, Y/n tilted her head and puffed up her cheeks, Hunter found this extremely cute and wanted to smother her with hugs but he couldn't stop now, he needed to get to Saikyo's place, he promised F/n.

Hunter ran faster as he heard rustling in the trees, she was still after him, he swallowed the lump in his throat and ran even faster, to the point he ran out of the forest, he saw a policeman and immediately ran to him "Sir! Some crazy person is chasing me and my friends child!" Hunter panicked the policeman looked at him "Where are they now?" He pointed to the forest, the policeman tilted his jat then ran to the forest. Hunter gave a sigh of relief and looked around, he looked at Y/n and thought it'd be obvious that this was M/n's child, so he did a bit of magic and turned her into a leopard, like him, he saw a girl in her early teens walking by "Miss!" he called out to her she looked back "Yes?" "Do you know where Saikyo L/n is?" she nodded then pointed to the house across the street, he thanked her and walked to the house, knocking the door. It opened up and Hunter saw Saikyo, he blushed "Sir, can we stay for the night?" Saikyo looked at him "Who exactly are you?" "I'm Hunter Leo, and uh this is... My child, Y/n leo" he nervously said "Okay Hunter, why do you need to stay for the night?" Hunters breath hitched "A woman by the name of M/n was chasing me and my daughter, trying to kill us" Saikyo was shocked at the mention of his sister, he knew his sister was a little bit crazy, but he didn't know she'd chase someone just to kill them. Saikyo agreed and the rest is history.

End

Hunter looked Y/n almost crying by the mention of his deceased lover, Y/n felt bad, he was only trying to protect her. She sighed and stood up "Just go back to Saikyo, I'm going back to beacon" she said then walked away.

Hunter's POV

I stayed silent for a moment then sighed, "I should apologize to him face to face"

======

I'm deeply sorry that I haven't been updating, I've just been so stressed out and I hope you forgive me... Hope you had an excelleny christmas/hanukkah/etc