chapter- 7

No one's POV

The four girls sighed lovingly as they thought about their wonderful, amazing y/n (i want to vomit after this...) 'I can't think straight' yang thought 'I can't walk straight' blake thought 'Ican't speak straight' weiss thought 'I can't stand straight' ruby thought.

""""Hell I'm not even straight!"""" they all said in unison, they look at eachother with confused eyes.

They sighed and things were quiet until yang spoke up "Who do you guys like?" "you should tell us first" blake said "Fine... I like y/n" after hearing that three of the girls looked at yang, Utterly shocked """You do?!""" the three said in unison "Yeah why do you care?" yang asked """I like her too!""" yet again the three girls spoke in unison.

Yang laughed maniacally, "So the first to get y/n's love is the winner!" ruby didn't like this idea but thought of a new one "How about we share?, I mean I wouldn't mind... Do you?" ruby said smiling, the other three girls looked at eachother with the same expression then looked back at ruby "Sure".

(and this is where all hell breaks loose)

Y/n's POV

I brushed my rather sharp teeth and yawned,(now that i realised it... Does reader-chan yawn all the time?) I sighed flopped on my bed I grabbed my scroll and decided to do things on it since I was pretty bored.

I sighed, since it was a friday, I don't know what to do minus well go out and see the sunlight, maybe train a bit.

I grabbed my battle gear but got rid of the hood since it was getting in the way I went outside and started walking around just doing random things, until I saw a rabbit faunus talking to a brunette, why did that matter? I don't know...

I closed my eyes not looking where I was going and ran into the faunus, I was too slow so we ended up falling together I open my eyes to see a girl with brown eyes and hair, she blushed since she realised the position we were in her pinning me, my arms just on top of my head, her own arms to the side, my knee rather close to touching her... Lower region.

The brunette was just laughing chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I slightly blushed but shook it off "If you wouldn't mind... Please stop pinning me" I said she instantly stood up and blushed again "Sorry for that! I should really look where im going!" she said, with a nice australian accent I slightly smiled and took my hand out for her to shake "Partially, it was my fault" I said "Im velvet and this is coco" "y/n" we both smiled at eachother and coco went behind me I questioned why until I felt a bit of pain and pleasure on my arse...

I yelped and look behind me ignoring the yelp of velvet screaming coco's name coco smirked and looked at me, "You're the infamous y/n leo? Right?" she asked I nodded and blushed "For someone that is deemed to be cold, you're as red as a tomato!" she said, I glared at her, careful not to use my semblance.

She chuckled and with that a blush appeared on her face and it is as if she had made an amazing idea "Wanna come with me and velevet? We're going to the mall!" she asked me "Like a date?" both velvet and coco blushed ""Yep!"" they both said.

I smirked "Sure... Since I don't have anything to do anyways..." they both smiled "Hey yo! Y/n! Coco! Velvet! Where ya' goin'?" yang ran to us while screaming, along with the rest of team RWBY "We're going to the mall!" velvet said happily for a moment there I thought I saw team RWBY have a jealous hint in their eyes.

"Like a Date" coco looked at yang I heard yang let out a low growl "Well we're coming aswell!" yang said gripping onto my right arm while coco on the other "I think she is perfectly fine with me and velvet" coco growled.

"Umm what the hell is happening?" I asked but thanks to their staring contest, they ignored me... Great

"Hey y/n!" I heard a familiar pancake- loving person say "Hello y/n" with a red headed warrior with her they both look at what was happening with wide eyes and look at eachother with jealousy in their eyes "I heard something about a mall, and a date! Can we come?" nora said in her hyper like voice but behind that... It was plain jealousy.

I sighed, coco tugged on my arm "Y/n! Shall these girls go? You choose their fate" she said... Over dramatic much? "Yeah... Sure why not It'll be more fun" I said coco looked agitated but sighed muttering something about alone time and all the girls muttered a yes.

At your "date"

Finally the mall, I sighed as nora and ruby dragged me in the other girls following.

I looked around and grimaced, so many... So many people... Don't... Don't want to... Socialise...

I sighed as the girls dragged me into a clothing store... No... No! Anywhere but here!(except for the makeup shop... Just... No) I grimaced at the neatly folded and displayed clothes... Dammit!.

I look at the girls and noticed they were holding some clothes "Don't tell me these are for me" I groaned, they all nodded "Im just gonna try them on... Nothing more" I told thembthey all sighed but agreed.

This is gonna be hell...

======

Welp that's a wrap... Have fun with those neat clothes! And don't die!