Chapter- 4

Italics is for thoughts or other things
Bold is for Author notes
And underline is for... I haven't used it yet..
======
No one's POV

A girl with h/l h/c, with leopard ears and tail was soaring through the sky with a cold, blank and cynical expression, she was nearing the ground and made a perfect landing, she sighed and put her hood since it flew off of her head while soaring through the sky.

She walked through the thick forest and spotted an opening, she saw a bunch of first years fighting some grimm, she yawned and sat down enjoying the scene before her, she heard screaming and looked up, a young schnee falling towards her "Can I get a break... Just for once?!" the girl muttered she held out her arms and caught the schnee "Now that's what I call 'falling for someone!' " a girl with a hammer said.

The younger one blushed "LET ME GO YOU DOLT!" she said while struggling in the older ones grasp "Whatever" she let's go and drops the girl completely on her arse "Ehh?!-- I meant carefully!" the older one sat down and the white haired girl kept bickering about how she's a schnee, basically y/n couldn't care less "Shouldn't you help out your friends?" she looked backed and scoffed running towards ruby.

A grimm appeared behind her and ruby screamed "WATCH OUT!" the girl turned around with a blank  expression and summoned her weapon slashing the grimm, splitting it in half, she looked back and sat down on the grass again.

The first years looked shocked but went back to fighting the grimm, it took a while for the girl to sleep, but she
did.

The first years looked at her with a face full of 'Are you serious?!'

And went back to fighting, but almost all the girls were blushing because of her cuteness.

After the thingy

Y/n's POV

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs, "That was a nice nap... But did it had to be in the middle of dumb grimms and dumb first years?" I sighed to myself, being the so called "Strongest" in
beacon, it gets me in a lot of missions ozpin gives me... A LOT

I mean hey? It gets me lots of cool nicknames like the 'Crazy Leopard' or the 'Faunus of ice' though a lot of them are stupid like the 'ice queen' why name me the ice queen if the schnee's are the perfect fit for it?

I opened my teams door, and look to see andi reading a book, f/n sleeping with an ice pack on her head and aphrodite is nowhere to be seen "where's your girlfriend?" I asked andi shrugged and yawned a bit "Probably off fucking the first years" she said with a hint of british in her voice "You know you should care for your girlfriend more andi" I said and andi sighed "if she won't cheat on me AGAIN then I will" andi covered her eyes with her forehand.

I grinned and went to my respectful drawer and grabbed my clothes, man time flies by fast, first you were taking a nap and next thing you know it's already night, I looked at my clothes, a slightly long f/n tank top with my favorite quote on it 'All boys are bad except for daddy' I slightly chuckled, and some s/f/c short pajama pants, and I'm set.

I grabbed some underwear and went for the door until it opened and it hit me on my face "Ouch!" I yelped, my ears lowered to my head and tail swinging slowly "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING AHPRODITE!" I yelled at her, she sheepishly chuckled and scratched her nape "Sorry bout' that n/n" She said I groaned and and went to the bathroom

No one's POV

Y/n was heading to the bathroom while in her dorm, aphrodite and andi were at it again "Where were you?! I was so worried!" Andi screamed at aphrodite, she had a guilty face on her and said something, andi looked at her with wide eyes "you... Did... What?!" andi screeched aphrodite had tears coming down her face "I'm so sorry andi! He meant nothing to me so please! Please, can we make things workout?" she said crying andi had enough of this and a loud slapping sound was heard in the room, andi took notice of what happened and tears pricked at the corners of her eyes "I... Im sorry aydee... I..I... I didn't mean it!" (Aydee is aphrodites nickname) aphrodites face was to the right with a slap mark on her cheek tears still rolling down her face.