Chapter 35

NO ONE'S POV

A cloaked figure stood on top of one of the Beacon towers. They stared at the helpless females, looking around aimlessly to search for this source.

After a couple minutes, one of the girls, Nora to be specific, found another cloaked figure running just below them. Unbeknownst to them, they're dealing with the wrong person.

The person hidden behind the hood of their cloak, smirked. They jumped down behind Yang and cackled. "I'm here Blondie." A gruff sounding male voice was heard.

"Bennerit, god I've missed you." The blonde haired beauty said, hints of sarcasm hidden between those words. She quickly turns around and jumped at him. "SIKE!" She yells as her fist came in contact with his stomach.

The action caused his hood to move, revealing his smirk. Yang felt slightly disturbed and quickly moved back. 'What the actual f*ck' Yang thought and clenched her teeth. 'He must be bluffing...' Bennerit smiled at her as Yang was left shocked.

"What is actually wrong with you?" She shakes her head and launched at him, unfortunately missing when he quickly dodged. 'That was fast...' She growled and tried to punch him again, but to her dismay, missed yet again.

She went at this for maybe, a few, no no, a lot of times. Missing every hit.

Yang got angry and tired of this and decided to back up. The demon in question for her frustration, just smirked and crossed his arms. "Had enough Blondie?" Yang couldn't bare to see that smug grin on his face as she furrowed her eyebrows and growled.

Light- no fire started emitting from her hair, as a scowl held her face. She glowered at the man infront of her, feeling all kinds of emotions, but one stood out the most. Her anger. It was obvious since her eyes had already turned red.

All the while, Bennerit had an unknown emotion in his eyes, it was as if he was hollow on the inside, nothing but an empty monster yearning to feel emotions. Yang dismissed this as she was too angered to care about him.

The blonde haired brawler sprung towards him and punched his gut yet again, this time firing some bullets. The faunus painfully grunted as his eyes dilated. Yang smirked, thinking as if she had already defeated him, but this was just the start of something horrible.

Y/N'S POV

'Darkness, I see nothing but that, where am I? I have not a clue.' I look around desperately trying to find something that isn't just an empty void, but to no avail.

Tears started pouring out my eyes as a familiar feeling stung me. What is this emotion that I'm feeling?

'Y/n!' Familiar voices rang out.

I fall onto my knees as I finally remembered... Yang... Weiss... Ruby... Blake- the girls!

I panicked, more tears pouring out of me, 'Could I possibly be dead!? No no please don't be, I can't leave the girls without atleast saying good bye... The girls... Does this mean I won't be able to see them anymore?' Then it hit me. This is sadness.

Sadness because I won't ever see the girls again.
Sadness because I won't have to hear them bicker with eachother again.
Sadness because I won't ever see them smile again.
Sadness because...because I never got to tell them I love them.

*Clank!* Chains? The pieces of metal started dragging me down and into the void. "NO WAIT PLEASE! L-LET ME LIVE! I WANT TO STAY WITH THE GIRLS AND TELL THEM-" My thoughts were cut off as a chain tightly wrapped around my mouth, causing my ability to speak to stop working.

It also caused my ability to breathe to worsen. My eyelids started getting heavy as I'm slowly...losing conscious...consciousness...

PYRRHA'S POV

I... We can't fight back anymore, our aura has been depleted and we're all exhausted. We were backed up into a corner, as Grimm slowly approached us.

"Shit, what do we do now?" Weiss hurriedly asked. "I- I don't know, there's nothing we can do." Blake's ears flattened as we all looked at eachother. "No!" Startled, we looked at Ruby who yelled.

"We can't just give up! Come on guys, we can make something up, remember Y/n? We're doing this for her yeah? So don't you dare lose hope cause she never did!"

Silence...

"She's right." Coco smirked and wiped the sweat off her face. "There's no damn reason we should give up, now come on you bloody bitches and let's do this!"

We all nodded and started fighting the Grimm, earning minor injuries but still managed to get through with this.

CRASH!

We looked towards the source, only to find Yang had crashed into the wall, groaning loudly. "Yang!" Ruby screeched and zipped towards her.

We followed suit and saw a majorly injured Yang, half conscious. "What happened!?" Weiss quickly walked over. "T...the...goddamn...demon is back." The blonde haired beauty grunted.

I was about to ask something but got cut off by a scream. We look behind and saw Velvet getting dragged by an evil looking man. "YOU LET GO OF HER!" Coco growled.

His laughed echoed through my ears, as I shudder. It was evil, filled with nothing but bitterness. "You think I'll let go of such a catch?" Coco glared at him.

"If you want her, come and get me." Wings sprout out of his back as he quickly flew off, leaving a completely enraged Coco. "GET BACK!" She was about to shoot but was stopped by Weiss. "You dolt you could hit Velvet as well!"

Coco calmed down and bit her tongue. Panicked and even more frustrated. She cared way too much for Velvet, poor girl must feel so guilty.

"W-What do we do now?" She asks, on the verge of crying. Which was quite surprising for Coco. "I don't...know..." Weiss looks at Ruby, who was helping Yang up. "First, we should go check on Y/n." Ruby frowned.

"Wait what about Nora?" Yang asks, her voice raspy. "We thought you were with her?" We looked at eachother.

"Shit."

======

Finally done, well that's all hope you lot enjoyed, I'm sleepy.

I'll check out now see ya.