The Queen

T H I R D P E R S O N

Lalisa Manoban an arrogant jerk, not only a jerk but a certified douchebag

Lalisa Manoban an arrogant jerk, not only a jerk but a certified douchebag. She's oozing with confidence that it's too much for others to take. She's so full of herself. Lalisa is the one and only heir of Mr. Manoban a very well known business man that's managing all of the famous clothing line, theme parks, malls, hotels, restaurants, bars, schools, farms and many more.

Manoban properties are scattered all over the world. Lisa can even replace Elon Mask, however she's not interested especially if it will gain too much attention.

And that's how rich they are. To be exact, they are the wealthiest family around the world. Queens and Kings will surely down for them.

But that's the only thing people in public can see. The truth is that, it is only a cover up for their real status, identity, and state. They need it to hide their secrets.

Under the good appearance of them, the whole world will be in shock if they only know the truth behind those successes, there's a dark side that they're hiding from the eyes of everyone especially to the media.

A very deep secret that no one should know.

Everyone thought that Lalisa Manoban is just one of those "crazy rich asians" who can get whatever they want in just one snap of her finger and that she learned how to fight with an amazing skills just because she wanted to.

But far from what everyone is thinking she'd learned it not because she wanted to, but because she needed it to protect herself. She needed to protect everything and her special someone.

To tell you a secret, Lisa's dark secret.

She is the one and only ruler of the dark side of society where everything is legal.

It is Lisa, who creates chaos against the government.

The one and only daughter of mr. Manoban, who sabotages everything that might be a possible hindrance to her planned path.

She, who rules mafters society. Where every mafias and gangster are reunited with one goal.

Yes, you read it right. She ruled both of the sides and everybody in this side fears and respects her.

No one dares to mess up with her because they know what will happen to them after.

No one.

But as everyone said, there's always an exception to everything.

❤️☠️❤️

Friday morning.

Lisa was walking at the corridor heading to her classroom along with her mates, Jimin, J-Hope, Namjoon, V, Suga, Jungkook and Jin.