Let Her Go

L I S A

It's been a weeks and I chose not to go to school anymore since it's useless.

I'm just waiting the death of me right now.

I've never been so hurt in my entire life. It hurts so fucking bad.

I wanna shout but I was weak. I am so fucking weak.

I touched my head, feeling that there's a gauze around my head.

I just smiled again at the middle of the white room thinking about what happened.

Yes I smile not because I'm happy but because I'm hurt.

I sighed as another tear escaped from my eyes again. I'll give my life to you Jennie, I will die, just for you.

I looked up at the sky and think about my long lost brother, he came back but to betray me.

And Jennie.

I think I need to let her go. I already gave my best. She deserves to be happy with someone than to be with me.

But that doesn't change the truth that I love her with all my heart.

This time I didn't stop myself from crying, I walked near the window bringing the dextroses that were attached to my hand.

I looked outside of it, to see fireworks above the sky.

Beautiful.

But I hope Kai is hugging Jennie right now to protect her. Because Jennie, she hates fireworks.

"Queen."

I looked at my back to see Jungkook standing.

"You should be sleeping right now." The boy said.

I just smiled at him and sit on the hospital bed along with the dextrose with me.

"Why are your knuckles had blood? You okay?" I only asked him.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Jungkook only clenched his hands. He can't process the fact that his Queen was hurt by someone.

What more made him hurt was the fact that the Queen was dedicating her life to someone.

He can't believe that the Queen was just smiling the whole time like nothing really happened but inside he knows that she's dying.

She's dying for someone but that someone doesn't deserve any of it.

He knew all that it was all because of Jennie Kim, the daughter of Mr. Kim one of the superiors at the society.

"I did my work to serve my Queen." Jungkook said.

"You shouldn't have been did that."  Lisa said. "Bam or should I say Bam Bam, well he's my long lost brother."

"They deserved to be on our dungeon inside our hideout anyways, they threatened you right? But Bam Bam, I know he's your brother so I handed that one to your father." Jungkook said. "And Yes I know everything Queen."

After that, silence enveloped them.

"Can you do me a last favour." Lisa said after a while.

"What is it?"

"Bring Kai here." Lisa said.

Jungkook immediately bowed and left the room.

Lisa just sighed again, feeling the emptiness in her heart.

Her life was fucked up, the association she's in, her condition, and Jennie.

Jennie.

Jennie.