Mom's Plan

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Lisa!"

The blonde girl at the hospital bed tilted her head to see her mother walking to her inside the room.

"Lisa! What did you do this time?! Haven't we talked about this? That you will attend all your classes!?" Her mom bombarded her with questions but you will see the woman's worried eyes.

"Mom, I can assure you that I attended all of my classes. It's just that I really want to visit that place." Lisa explained softly.

"Lisa, I'm just worried about you. Please be careful next time. Okay?" Her mom sighed. "Didn't I told that you should protect yourself too?."

"It's okay mom. Where's dad anyways?" The tall girl asked because she haven't been seen her father since the time that she woke up.

"Oh he'll come in anytime soon, he just decided to buy you foods at the nearest store at the hospital. Just wait because we have something to discuss to you." Mrs. Manoban patted Lisa's shoulder and smiled at her.

The latter just nodded and waited patiently for her dad to come.

After a minutes the door opened revealing Lisa's dad with the basket of fruits.

"Oh hey, Lisa! How are you? I'm glad you're already awake." Mr. Manoban said and hugged his daughter. He put the basket at the table and sit beside the bed. "Good news the doctor told me that you can already discharge to the hospital."

"Glad that I'll immediately leave this boring room." Lisa sat up and rested her back at the headboard of the bed.

Mr. Manoban smiled at Lisa. He admits that his daughter can be rude sometimes. Well let's say, all the time but you can't blame her though, because everything has a reason.

"So Lisa, as I was saying a while ago your father and I wanted to say something to you." Mrs. Manoban said. "Right, Marco?" She asked her husband beside her.

"Y-yeah." Her father agreed.

"So we're really concern regarding your health and we always wanted you to be in a good condition." The blonde's mother said. "And we hired someone who can really take care of you. She would always go with you wherever you are until you're home to your condo and in that case you can't go to that place for a while."

"What! I'm-"

"Shhh. Lisa I'm not yet done speaking." Her mother cut her off. "So we decided to gave her a condominium unit at front of yours and you will always give her a ride in the morning coming to school and at the end of school classes. Now you can complain."

Lisa rolls her eyes automatically. "But mom I'm not a baby anymore! I can handle myself! You don't need to do that! And, no I won't agree to this." Lisa said in an upset tone. "And I wouldn't give that girl a damn ride. Never."

"We don't really need your approval, what we need is Jennie's approval and she already said yes." Mr. Manoban said smirking.

"What? Who?" Lisa asked.

"Jennie Kim. The president in our own school. You know we really trust her. She did such a great job and made you attend all your classes. I'm so proud of her and I'm not wrong trusting her." Mr. Manoban said.

"Are you kidding me!?"

"No we aren't kidding you, Lisa. Want to see her?" Her mother said.

"Hell no-"

"Jennie Kim, please come in." Mrs. Manoban said before her daughter started to rant again.

Right after her mother what had said the brunette haired girl appeared inside the room and went beside her parents and bowed to both of them.