Kai Again?

L I S A

My phone beeped so I got it and opened the message.

From Taehyung:

Queen we cancelled your fight because of your condition but we made a decision that it will be held at Friday again next week.

I put my phone at my bag. I saw Jennie at the hallway walking towards me with a boy behind her?

"Lisa!" She greeted me.

"Hey Jennie." I smiled but it didn't reach my eyes.

I don't like what I'm seeing.

She dragged him towards us.

"By the way this is Kai! Kai this is Lisa!" Jennie introduced us to each other again.

"I know you two have a rough start but why don't we all erase that and have a good start."

I looked at this Kai firmly so as he to me. And from the moment I already know that we're enemies.

"You should do the shake hands." Jennie chuckled not obviously sensing the tension between us.

"I don't do that with people who have a filthy hands." I rudely said.

"Lisa!" Jennie glared at me.

The bell rang and Jennie held Kai's hand dragging him inside the classroom, to where their classroom is.

So they're classmates huh?

"Bye Lisa, I still have to accompany Kai." Jennie said before she was out of my sight.

My enigmatic face plastered.

I clenched my fist and walked my way to my classroom. I don't want him near me but I think Jennie does.

I went to my own room while thinking that that dog is sitting beside Jennie. I know and I feel it. That dog.

My thoughts subsided to Jennie. Somehow her actions hurt me. It drained down all my energy to still continue my day with so much happiness.

What's happening? What's wrong?

I looked away from the outside of the window and silently find my own sit. When I found one I immediately sit there and looked outside again.

'Maybe Jennie really needs to accompany him.' I just think positively.

But I was wrong.

I was left alone when lunch came as I saw Kai and Jennie at the canteen sitting at one table.

What the hell?

For the second time i felt like my energy drained again. I can't move, it hurts. I can't breathe properly.

What's wrong with you Jennie? Are you tired of me? How come you two get along immediately?

Jennie what is Kai to you?

"Hey Lisa, come sit with us." Kai said even if we're not really close.