Girls will be Girls

L I S A

"Hey! Hands off, don't fucking touch her!" I shouted to the other students at the fucking end of the hallway.

They were startled to my outburst and muttered sorry.

They should be.

"Manoban what are you doing?" Jennie angrily asked me.

"What? I'm just shooing them away." I said.

"Damn, Manoban don't shoo them away!" Jennie rolled her eyes to me.

Jennie came back to being mean to me again and here I am having a soft side for her and only for her.

"But I don't want them to touch you!" I said stubbornly.

She face palmed herself, "For pete's sake Manoban stop being a child, it's just a project!" She said.

"Yeah touch here, touch there and you're fucking me telling to stop shooing them away!" I massaged my temple.

I don't like the idea of them taking a picture with Jennie.

Those dirty hands are touching what's mine. Project their ass! They just want to have a picture with Jennie, aissh!

"Ugh! Whatever Manoban I'm done with your childish act!" She said walking away.

"Hey, what the hell? Wait Jennie!" I ran after her and held her wrist to make her face me.

"I already said that I like you right? I'm sorry, okay! I'll admit, I'm jealous." I said irritatedly.

She turned her head sideways but I saw it, I caught her! She's fucking blushing, oh my gosh! Is this real?

"I saw it!" I said to her.

"What did you see!?" She averted her face to me again.

"That you just blushed a while ago." I smirked to her but she just slapped my arm.

"You're dreaming!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey! Are you mad at me?" I asked her.

"No I'm not." She plainly said and walked away.

"Hey wait!" I chased her.

❤️☠️❤️

"Hey Jennie talk to me!" I said but she just ignored me and walked to her another class.

She said that we're okay but why she's acting like that?

❤️☠️❤️

"Jennie!" I shouted at the middle of corridor when I saw Jennie walking out from her classroom.

Many of the students looked at me with their mouth hanging. "What the fuck are you all looking at? Do you want me to dig out all your eyeballs!"

They came back to their senses and minded their own businesses.

"I didn't expect the Queen to be that whipped." I wanted to punch that person but I saw Jennie shook her head in disappointment and walked away again.

"Jennie wait!" Sadly I didn't catch her because she's nowhere to be found again.

4:30 pm

"Hey Jennie let me carry your things." I said and got her books even her bag when I spotted her at the locker room.

Jennie didn't do anything and just rolled her eyes again.

"Let me drive you home." I said and headed to parking lot.