The gift

T H I R D P E R S O N

Time check [11:30]

Lisa was looking at Jennie's house. She's making sure that there's no one inside the house beside Jennie before she come inside.

After that made sure of it she didn't care anymore and trespassed the brunette's house.

She opened the door using the duplicate that Jennie gave to her back when they're still both okay.

"Just one last time." Lisa wished.

She made her way up to Jennie's room and opened the door. Luckily it wasn't locked.

Lisa was shocked as she slowly opens the door. There, Jennie was standing as if she's really waiting for her.

11:35

"I'm right you will show up your thick face here!" Jennie looked at Lisa angrily

"Jennie please. Please just one last time." Lisa said and started to cry. "Jennie I love you!"

"I already told you I don't need you!" The brunette shouted. "I don't need you and your fucking love or whatever it is! It's nothing but a trash that needs to be put in a garbage."

Lisa didn't speak after hearing what Jennie said. Her tears were flowing endlessly again.

Everything hurts.

"At least let me say this things to you." Lisa murmured.

"Happy, happy birthday Jennie." Lisa tried to put her best smile while tears were rolling down her cheeks but end up looking like an idiot. "I'm so happy because we met. You gave colours to my life. I will say this to you one last time, I...

Love...

You...

Jennie.

At least accept these gifts." Lisa said giving the cake she bought earlier as well as the roses.

The blonde looked at Jennie when she received the cake and was about to smile.

Unfortunately Jennie suddenly threw the cake on the floor the made it scattered all over.

Some icing landed on Lisa's shoes but what's more hurtful was she put her effort and heart to those things.

And

It

was

just

thrown

away.

11:45

"I don't want to die yet. What if you put a poison to that cake?" Jennie said and got the bouquet of  roses throwing it to the other girl's face.

Lisa stood frozen.

She slumped her knees on the floor.

"Jennie! Please! Please Jennie! I love you at least forgive me. Jennie please." Lisa said begging while crying.

11:50

"Go away Lisa!" That's the only thing that Jennie said and closed the door of her room.

Lisa stood up and wiped her tears that was useless since they were all endlessly falling from her eyes.

"Good bye Jennie. I wish nothing but the best for you and I know I'm not one of those bests for you so I'm leaving you now." The blonde said and left the house.

While on the other hand Jennie was also crying.

She sit near where the cake was thrown and started eating the pieces one by one.

Jennie didn't care if she's already choking, all she cares right now was the taste of the cake that Lisa gave her.

"Mhmmm Lisa, this is delicious~" Jennie acted that the girl was still there.

The brunette smiled while tears were flowing down her cheeks.

She didn't care if she's losing her mind. Jennie is eating the cake even though she's tasting her tears also.

She wiped her wet cheeks and ate more as if it's not dirty.

She noticed the scattered petals on her floor. "These were beautiful. Thank you Lisa."

"I'm sorry because I'm weak and I can't forgive you. I want to but I don't know how to."

"I"

"Love"

"You"

"Too"

"Lisa"

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]