Preperation

"Hey put that down here!"

"Move a little a bit!"

"You got it. Now hang it there!"

The President's voice was heard all over the field. They're preparing for the festival tomorrow.

The sight of busy students making decorations while others were yelling and laughing made Jennie upset.

While on the other hand Lisa with a bottled water at her hand, standing beside Jennie wiping her sweats time to time with a towel.

"Babe are you still okay? Let me know we'll send you to the clinic right away just tell me, okay?" The blonde girl said pampering her love too much.

Jennie chuckled at her over acting suitor. 'Aiisshh Lisa Manoban.'

"Lisa I'm okay, why don't you go rest for a while. Aren't you getting tired of wiping off my sweats?" Jennie said looking at the girl beside her.

"Why would I? I love serving you! Especially when it comes to a something like this." Lisa said and crossed her arms smiling to Jennie.

Jennie's face reddened. She immediately turned her face sideway for Lisa not to see it, but the girl held her chin causing Jennie to look at the taller girl.

"Cute." Lisa said and chuckled.

"Sorry to interrupt Queen and Miss President, but what we'll do next?" A boy said while scratching his nape.

"Ah oh sorry. So I think it was all ready except for the balloons right?" Jennie immediately looked at the boy.

The President left Lisa and went to talk and accomplish the thing that needs to get done with the others.

While Lisa just scratched her nape. "I guess I won't go after her for now hehe."

"Ew Lisa your pampering your girl too much. You two seems back to being lovey dovey again huh!?" The sight of the brunette haired girl appeared.

"Ew Seulgi! Why are you here. Animals weren't allowed inside the school." Lisa mocked.

"So as you, you monkey!" Seulgi laughed recklessly.

"Anyways, where's the chicken?" The brunette asked after her laughter died down.

"I don't know. I thought she's with you." Lisa rolled her eyes copying Jennie.

'My Jennie's attitude was sometimes helpful hihihi'

"Why would I asked you if that Ppoong girl was already with me, duh!" Seulgi said.

"Oh where did you get that 'duh'?" Lisa asked.

"None of your monkey business." Seulgi said.

"Whatever! Idiot bear!"

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]