Two Thousand and You

"Are you here to make fun of me again?" Jennie angrily stood up from the swing.

"No." Lisa looked away.

"Then why are you here? Are you perhaps going to play here too?" Little Jennie sit on the swing again. "I can go, if you don't want me here."

"Hell no. I don't even like being here."

"Finding another target to make fun of?" Jennie tap her foot on the ground to sway.

"Nope. Definitely not." The blonde said annoyed.

"Then why are you here?"

"Ahh.. Be-because uhmm ahhh I-I'm here because uhm"

"You're here because?"

Lisa didn't know what to do. She's very nervous right now simply because she didn't know how to give the rose she's been holding at her back and apologise.

She never apologise to anyone but her mom said that if that person is really that especial to her then do anything just to be okay again with that person.

Lisa looked at her mom that's hiding behind the slide. Mrs. Manoban made an okay sign to cheer Lisa up.

"Hmmm this rose looks beautiful!" Lisa looked her back to already see cute Jennie with sparkling eyes now looking at the flower.

"To whom you will give this? It's so beautiful." Little Jennie said.

Lisa immediately turned to Jennie with a red face. Jennie furrowed her brows in confusion. "Do you perhaps chewed any chilli? You're so red? Do you want water?"

"A-ani!" The little blondie looked away and forwarded her hand to gave Jennie the flower but it just hit the little brunette's face.

"Ouch!" Jennie stepped back.

"Huh! Yah I'm sorry! Did it hurt your face? Your eyes, is it still okay?" The girl immediately hugged her.

Lisa cupped Jennie's chin and widen the brunette's eye using her little fingers blowing an air to her right eye.

"Yah. It's okay now. I'm okay." The little brunette said while blushing.

The little blondie let go of Jennie but regretted it immediately. It's just that Jennie was so soft and fluffy to touch. Ehee.

"Ahm so I-I bought this flo-flower for y-you. It's uhm for ahmm for peace offering. I'm sorry that I scared you with those spiders. It wasn't scary anyways." The little blondie this time gave the flower properly to Jennie as she scratched her nape shyly.

Jennie looked at flowers in front of her. "Thank you Lisa!" She then took the flower with a very sweet smile.  "You're forgiven."

"Really? That fast?"

Jennie nodded and took a few small steps to Lisa and looked up.

She pouted when she noticed that the blonde was too tall for her but then she tiptoed and kissed the blonde on her lips.

Lisa stood frozen.

She doesn't know what to do. Will she shout? Will she squeal? She's feeling giddy inside.

Jennie left her lips and plant another kiss on Lisa's cheek. "Thank you for this Lisa." The little brunette giggled and ran away from her.

I will always remember
The day you kissed my lips
Light as a feather
And it went just like this
No, it's never been better
Than the summer of two thousand and two

After Jennie left the little kid she immediately jumped.

"Mom! Mommy yahhh! Did you see that!? Mommy! Mommy what's this feeling inside my tummy it makes me happy." She shouted to her mom.