Epilogue

J E N N I E

Another morning has approached and I couldn't ask or wish for more.

I am happily contented and satisfied with everything now.

I stared at the scenery, mesmerising the view from the balcony of our house as I leaned my head to Lisa's shoulder.

I'm so happy right now.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air. Lisa put her hands on my waist pulling me to her closer. She showered me kisses on my head and looked at the same view that I'm looking at right now.

Look at us. Way back years ago, we're always arguing about everything but here we are loving each other over and over again.

It maybe sounds corny but yeah, I'm totally in love with her.

The one and only Lalisa Manoban.

Lintek na pag-ibig, parang kidlat puso kong tahimik na naghihintay bigla mong ginulat. 🎶🎵

Anyways another 5 years passed and many things had changed as it has to be.

My dad and I are now in good terms. We're closer than before. We're usually now sharing our problems when have, telling stories about ourselves, and comforting each other.

He left the society he was in, for me. He gave up everything and started a new life. He's a great dad and also a great grandfather too.

Yes, Lisa and I already have children and I'll tell to you all about it, later.

As for my mother- and father-in-law they're happily living miles away from us but no worries they're with their son BamBam. I heard he became the King of their society, he's the ruler of the every assholes in the world now.

Yeah, I still don't like gangster and mafias. Well at least I don't hate them anymore.

A creaky sound was heard and foot steps echoed inside the room.

"Mom! Momma! Common let's have a breakfast now! I'm so excited to eat with the both of you." I turned around to see my babies walking towards us.

They're, Calli Manoban and Shey Manoban our precious twins. We had them through IVF.

At the age of 4 their very sweet and affectionate when it comes to us, their family.

But recently I'd noticed that Calli isn't good in befriending others.  He's kinda colda and very enigmatic.

All of his classmates were afraid of him and he only has a three friends. He's intimidating and has a perfect character traits of a bad boy from stories, novels or tv shows that you can see and read.

I'm 101% sure who taught him to be like that.

For me, being a baddie is such a turn off specially to good girls but what's the point. 

I even ended up with one and now we're laying on our bed.

Opposite attracts? I guess.

Lisa's hand left my waist and went to Calli. "Hi to my boy, good morning love." She hugged and kissed him.

Then to Shey, "My baby is so cute, how's your sleep?" She kissed her daughter and lifted her up.