Courting Her

T H I R D  P E R S O N

1st Day.

Friday.

"Good morning Jennie!" Lisa greeted her as Jennie made her way out to her condo.

Jennie smiled when she saw Lisa, somehow the blonde's smile affects her in a good way.

"Let's go?" The taller girl said.

As soon as they got in the parking lot Lisa immediately opened the door for Jennie and she entered the car.

Jennie immediately saw a bouquet of flowers inside.

Lisa closed the door and ran to the other side as she also entered her car.

"Hey Jennie, uhm this is for you." Lisa gave the flowers to Jennie as soon as she got inside.

"By the way I'm sorry about yesterday I'm not just in the mood. It's just something happened yesterday." Lisa added.

"No it's fine Lisa." The President said reassuringly to Lisa.

"Bye the way you're not annoying me today, what's with you?" Jennie.

"And you're not rolling you're eyes at me!" Lisa chuckled.

"Seriously Lisa you want me to be mean to you again?" Jennie deadpanned.

Lisa gulped. "Uhm I guess I just to don't want to annoy you. I want us to be good for the rest of the day , Jennie." She answered.

Jennie just nodded and relaxed herself.

The whole ride was filled with comfortable silence.

They entered the school with Jennie escorted by Lisa.

They attended all their classes, Lisa fetching the president class after class, and the whole day went smoothly.

When the last bell finally rang the all the students inside the room hurriedly went out the room leaving Jennie.

When Lisa saw that there's no one inside the classroom except for Jennie, she decided to get inside.

"Uhm can we go on a date again?" Lisa asked since the their date yesterday didn't satisfied Lisa. "I wanna spend more time with you outside."

The brunette just looked at her while thinking. "Hmmmm, why not?" Jennie said excitedly.

Time passed as the two arrived at the place at the time 8:00.

Jennie became very furious as she noticed that the place was already closed.

Clueless on what Lisa was planning.
This time the taller girl came out prepared unlike yesterday.

"Lisa the restaurant was already closed, why did you brought me here?" Jennie said trying to calm herself and brushed her hair with her palm.

"Trust me with this Jennie, okay?" Lisa gave her hand to Jennie wanting assist her to the front door of the restaurant.

Jennie sighed as she put her palm onto Lisa's one.

They made their way to the door as the taller girl got something inside her bag.

The shorter soon realized it's a key.

"Where did you get that? Don't tell me we're going to rob this restaurant?" She said as she got panicked. "I'm not thief Lisa!"

"Shhh Jennie please calm yourself, okay! You're overreacting miss." The Queen chuckled and at a time she finished unlocking the door.

Lisa pushes the door opened making a way for Jennie to get inside. "Don't argue with me for now okay? Just come in with me peacefully."