Student Council President

J E N N I E

Hi, I am Jennie Ruby Jane Kim the student council president of Manoban Unversity.

Years ago I was struggling to find a school since I'm saving my budget, then suddenly Mr. Manoban and mine's path crossed outside their school. That day I was thinking if I should give it a try since there is something in this school that has caught my attention.

When he saw me, he asked me what I was doing outside the school gate then I told him that I needed some budget friendly school with a high class level. When he saw my card he suddenly smiled at me and gave me this proposal to study in his school in exchange that I'll be the president of the school to discipline every students inside.

He explained to me, that it wasn't easy to be the president there and that no one dares to be a president inside the school. I guessed I already gained the old man's big trust, that's why he's confident enough that I can manage all students inside the school including her one and only daughter.

Lately he told me that he's having a trouble with her daughter because she's being a hard headed as always.

Well see.

Well I can assure him that his daughter's attitude will not work on me, nope not on my watch.

Just like what happened yesterday I kicked her in between her legs because she deserves it. If Taylor Swift can make a bad boy good for a weekend, well I can make a bad girl good for a lifetime.

Anyways I'm very thankful that Mr. Manoban gave me a scholarship that's why I can't disappoint him. I'll do my best.

Since I couldn't count on my dad because I hate him very much. I ran away from him and went here in Korea from New Zealand. I took all my money from my bank account and started a new life here.

Just like a normal people.

I did some research about Lisa Manoban on the internet since she's a very popular not only in our town but in our whole country too.

Maybe world too.

It says that Lisa Manoban, the daughter of Marco Manoban really has a bad attitude. I don't know how it doesn't affect their businesses but yeah it's quality of the product that they wanted.

I don't know if it is just me or what, but she seems so mysterious so is her gang. It's like they're hiding something from all the people around them. Even her father is a mysterious one too so is her family.

Everything about them is private.

But whatever, instead of thinking about that I should just focus on my study for now, I need to review my notes because we have a quiz later. I still need to study because I want to have a nice job.

I'm now heading back to my classroom from the canteen.

I stopped when I sensed someone was following me.

I looked behind me and saw a familiar boy, he pretendes to read the announcements on the bulletin board when I looked at him.

'Isn't that one of that Lisa's friend?'

The curiosity get out of me so I walked to find a place where I could possibly hide since that Lisa's friend is still busy pretending.

I hid behind the big post because it's a perfect spot to hide.

After seconds, the boy showed as if he's finding someone. My brows furrowed to his action.

'What is he doing?'

I looked at my watch, luckily it's just 12:20 by now so I still have time to watch over his suspicious act.

'I can smell trouble from this boy.'