Nigtmare

L I S A

At the hideout.

You little stalker,

If you really want to know something about me you should have asked me personally.

I'd be more glad if you did that.

XOXO,

The one who kicked your you know.

Sitting on my chair, I read the the letter on a bond paper silently, it's very embarrassing if someone's gonna hear it.

After reading the letter my blood boiled immediately. The stench of that freaking girl to do this!

I angrily stood up from my chair.

"RM! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! DID THAT GIRL WROTE THIS!" I angrily threw the paper at the table.

V got the paper on the table and looked at it, "You little stalker, If you want to really know something about me you should have ask me personally. I'd be more glad if you did it. The one who kicked your you know!" Taehyung read it very loudly.

"Shut up!" I shouted embarrassed as Taehyung flinched.

Namjoon's face became pale and his breath hitched.

"Oh no Queen, I-i do-don't know how did that ha-happen. She just gave that paper to me and then told me to give that to you. She even threatened me that she'll break my neck if I didn't give that to you." RM explained nervously.

I harshly brushed my hair with my hand in anger.

"1000." I said plainly.

"What 1000, Queen?" Seokjin asked standing near RM definitely clueless of what I'd said.

"All of you do push ups 1000 times." I got irritated and made them all do the pushups.

"WHAT!" They all said in unison.

"Do it or you will all eat a cup of wasabi!" I glared at them.

"But?!" They're about to complain to me but I immediately gave them my coldest stare.

"That's what just I said, Queen!" Seokjin said nervously while pushing Suga forward to make a space and started doing push ups.

I looked at the others, I made a stern look and they immediately followed Seokjin from what he's doing.

Good.

"That's what you all deserve after letting that girl kicked me and letting her disrespect me." I pointed the paper on my table.

Tsk!

Leaving them I came back at my table.

I still can clearly remember what the paper says and it keeps repeating again and again inside my head.

'UGGGHHH! WHATEVER!'

"Jennie Kim" The name left my lips. The president's name. The only girl who has guts to kick me.