This Will Come to an End

"Nini! I have something for you!" Pranpriya exclaimed at the Manoban's backyard.

"Really what is it?" Jennie sadly said. The little girl has been very sad since yesterday and Lisa wanted to see Jennie's smile.

She's missing it.

"Here." Lisa gave Jennie a sack full of sand.

The brunette opened the sack, it dismayed her when she finally saw of what's inside.

"Ehr? Pranpri it's just a sand." Jennie frowned and put down the sack. She came back to her usual business, playing a barbie doll.

"Ani! It's very special! It's called magic dust! All you need is to throw this in the air and make a wish and tarannn! Your wish will come true." Lisa said and smiled.

"Can I try it?" Jennie said.

"Of course this is really for you. Here." Lisa gave Jennie the sack.

Jennie got a sand on her hand and closed her eyes. "I hope Pranpriya will be always by my side forever and always. If ever she left me I hope she'll comeback again. I will willingly wait for her to comeback to me." Then the little brunette threw the sand in the air and opened her eyes.

"Nini..." Lisa suddenly hugged Jennie. "Your so sweet. I promise I will comeback." Lisa whispered.

———

"Mom!? What's going on!" Jennie walked out to her room.

It was Sunday morning when she heard a loud bang that awakens her. "Mom? You there?" She shouted.

Jennie searched for her mom all over their house and saw no one. "Mom where are you? I'm scared."

Then she heard another loud bang from their backyard, "Mom! What's happening in there!" Jennie ran to the backyard.

When she finally reached the place her whole body shaken.

"Jennie run! Run away now! Go to the Manoban's house and ask for help." Her mom shouted and spit alot of blood.

Jennie wasted no time and ran away, she's so scared and sad.

Her tears coming out from her feline eyes.

"Nini!"

Jennie found Lisa running to her. "Why are you crying Nini?"

"I-it's mom! She- Pranpriya th-there's so many bad guys at our house and my mom was being beaten by them. Save her please." Jennie cried.

"What!?" Pranpriya quickly held Jennie. "Let's go to to our house first okay?"

Manoban's House

"Dad help us."

"What happened to you Pranpriya?"

"Jennie's mom. Jennie said she was beaten by bad guys. Please dad help her." Lisa pleaded to him.

Her dad took out his phone from his pocket and called someone. She heard mysterious voices from the other line saying hello.

So she scrunched her brows in confusion, dad should have called policemen. Pranpriya thought.

Later a group of men in black barged inside their house bowing their heads to her dad.

'What's happening in here?' Pranpriya said inside her mind.

"Boss I think they are the traitors that have been spying us." One man with broad shoulders and cut on his lips said.

"We should go in there immediately." Mr. Manoban said.

The group including Pranpriya's dad left the house.

Lisa sighed and went up to her room to check Jennie. She knocked first and opened the door making a sound.

"Nini?"

"Pranpriya?"

Lisa smiled as soon as she saw Jennie. The blonde hugged the other girl as she cried.

"Shhh. Nini it will be okay."

Pranpriya'a room suddenly barged open revealing her dad. "Lisa we have to talk. Can you leave Jennie for a while?"

"Is it okay if I will leave you for a while nini?" Lisa tucked Jennie's hair behind her ears.

"Okay. But come back to me as soon as possible." Jennie nodded.

"Let's go to the other room." Her dad said and left with Lisa.

As soon as they both already inside the room Mr. Manoban locked it so that no one could hear of what they're talking about.

"Listen Lisa." Her father held both of her shoulders tightly. "Jennie's mom. She passed away. It's too late for us when we arrived."

"Dad. No! You said you will save her?" Lisa angrily said.

"Grow up, Lisa not everything you want will happen!" The man shouted to her.

Pranpriya got startle at her dad's outburst. "Nini. Im sorry. I'm so sorry." Lisa cried.

"Stop crying Lisa." Mr. Manoban patted his child's head. "Be ready Lisa there are so many things you should know."

The kid looked at her dad confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Next week we will immediately left this country. You will come with me for Jennie's safety."

"What if I said I won't! I won't leave Nini alone! How can I protect her if I'm away from her!?" Lisa said angrily. "And how about Bam Bam!?"

"Then don't! You will just make Jennie's life more complicated! And Bam Bam will be safe here since they didn't know that I still have another child." Mr. Manoban said furious. "But you don't know who you are Lisa! You don't know what kind of inheritance you will inherit. So better listen to me."

"Tell me dad! What will I inherit from you?"

"You're too young for this but soon as you grow up you'll know." Mr. held the doorknob and ready to open it but Lisa stopped him.

"Tell."

"Me."

"Now."

Lisa blankly looked at her dad.

"You're destined to be the ruler of the underground society kid. Soon you will replace me on my throne. What I'm trying tell is you will cause Jennie harm because bad guys are all after you. They will kill every person you love even if it's not you, just to make you broken so better listen to me Pranpriya." Mr. Manoban finally said and left the room.

That night little Lisa didn't fell asleep so she decided to just watched Jennie while crying silently.

"I'm sorry Nini."

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]