A Date?

L I S A

A month passed and I couldn't count anymore how many times Jennie and I argued.

Like today.

"Lisa, why there's a bruise beside your lips? Did you get into another trouble again!?" She said then pushed her fingertips beside my lips.

"Aww! It's none of your business. Okay."

"It's my business, your parents told me to look after you. Now what happened to your lips?"

I slapped her hands away and looked at her angrily. "Mind your own business." I said while looking at her coldly.

"Fine! Don't ever talk to me!" She said and left my unit.

I didn't stop her and just looked at her when she walked away.

I guiltily stood up from the table to taste the food she cooked. I munched and swallowed it.

Hmmm! Fucking delicious.

Now I feel so guilty but I won't say sorry to her again. Just not yet.

I opened the door of my condo to check cat woman's front door. I scrunched my brows when I saw two guys both holding a bouquet of flowers.

'Wait what?'

I inspected each of them and made sure if it's really Jennie's front door.

'It's really hers, but why the fuck these idiots are fucking here, this early!'

I decided to went out of my condo unit directly walking to Cat woman's.

I looked at the two guys that have been waiting patiently outside cat woman's door.

'Hmmm. Not gonna pass Jennie's standard.'

'Hmmm not gonna pass too

'Hmmm not gonna pass too.'

'Well how would they when I am the standard.'

I tapped the doorbell and called cat woman.