Clinic

WARNING ⚠️: This chapter contains violent scene.

__________

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Fuck! It hurts, I can't walk straight! That president kicks like a horse

"Fuck! It hurts, I can't walk straight! That president kicks like a horse." Lisa's irritated voice was heard inside the clinic.

A little while ago. The president just left her there kneeling like nothing happened. Even after that she didn't even bother to help Lisa.

Triads was the one who helped the Queen and assist her to clinic.

RM shooed the other boys away and insisted to escort the Queen only by himself.

He said that they must go outside the school and wait for him there because the gang have something to deal with.

RM helped Lisa to lay on the bed. He was about to leave when Lisa speak.

"RM." The Queen called his name.

"Yes Queen?" He asked.

He is predicting what will the Queen say. She'll make the president life a living hell. He immediately felt sorry for the president though.

"Fucking spy the president everywhere. Don't let her be out of your sight. I'll fucking kill her!" The Queen said, desperate to have a revenge on a certain brunette.

"Copy that Queen. Expect that I will do my best in spying. Can I leave now?" RM asked.

"Go." The Queen only said and he exited the room.

'It never crossed in my mind that our Queen just became a total loser in front of that president a while ago. I think she's not really that afraid to our Queen, she just let all her violations passed back then because she's the daughter of the school and now she had enough of it. Hmmm. Interesting. Maybe the one who will make the Queen kneel was already born.' He laughed and went to his gang outside the school.

The guard let him passed quickly because it was Lisa's command and when she said it, it will be granted.

The owner of this school is Lisa after all. Her dad decided gave it to her, even though she's still young. Her dad surely knows she can manage the school with the help of his friends. Though Manoban is very lazy luckily she has Namjoon to do the work.

Rm walked and found the Triads.

"Let's go! The Queen is now resting, she can't come with us this time, so let's just finish this trouble we're facing right now. Today we have to fix things without the her." RM shouted.

❤️☠️❤️

L I S A

I am Lalisa Manoban, the Queen of every mafias and gangsters. I can kill everybody in a snap, I can torture anyone, anytime I want. No one can stop me. No one.