Saying The Truth

J E N N I E

It's Monday morning. Another day for me to breathe. I walked outside my house and made my way out to the gate.

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Lisa. Well she's not bothering me anymore. And I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

But one thing is clear I miss her already. I don't know it seems like I love her more than Pranpriya now.

It is really true that we will only realise their value when their gone, how unfair. I smiled bitterly.

Just when I opened the gate, a group of boys appeared. I gasped as soon as I realised who was them.

"Well surprise Jennie Kim." As I remembered the one who said that is Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well lately I've been thinking that you should pay of what you've done to the Queen, but I've changed my mind." Jungkook said.

"Get out of my sight." I said seriously. "Stop bugging me."

"Shut up Jennie, listen to me!"

"Seokjin!" The others said.

I looked at who's shouted at me and I was shocked It was Seokjin.

I thought he was just a quiet type. Maybe he is that mad at me.

"Seokjin?" I weakly said.

"Don't love him. That fucking Kai! He's fucking fake! And if you already do, you should stop loving him right here right now." Seokjin said. "He's giving you false hope!"

I was shocked that it bothered me. Why are they saying that I should stop loving Kai.

But still I tried to defend Pranpriya.

"Aren't you happy about that Kai finally found me after a very long years?" I said angrily.

How dare they to say that I should stop the love that I've been longing for since the day one.

Maybe my feelings for Lisa will eventually fade away and me and Pranpriya will get back together again.

Same as the day when we were young.

"Don't be stupid! It should be our Queen. It should be her and not that fucking Kai not others, not anyone!" Seokjin shouted again.

"Don't shout at me with your filthy mouth when I'm the one you're talking to. And you can't dictate me with who I'm gonna be with!" I clenched my fists and breathed deeply.

The tension broke when some boy from their group mimicked what I said in a most girly way. "Don't shout with your filthy mouth when I'm the one you're talking to. And you can't dictate me with who I'm gonna be with~ Seriously can't she realise that Lisa is better than that dog shit?"

"Seriously J-Hope." Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

"What I'm just saying the truth." J-hope said and shrugged.

"Maybe that Kai is still pretending that he is Pranpri, enjoying the moments with her so much, huh." Jungkook snickered.

My brows knitted.

"If you have nothing good to discuss with me then you better leave this place." I said trying to calm myself.

I looked everyone of them with anger. "Lisa she's nothing but a trash to me." I said.

Suddenly Jungkook slapped me hard on my cheek. That made my head tilt sideway.

After that we all went silent. Then a single tear rolled on my cheek that was followed by another one.