Heartbeats

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"GIVE IT TO ME, I  WILL DELETE THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Shouted the blonde.

"No way I'll give this to you." The shorter brunette said and ran away while sticking her tongue out from the taller blonde.

"How did you get it? Give me your phone you midget!" Angry Lisa has been chasing the president around the campus.

Jennie stopped and faced Lisa but the blonde didn't expect that the shorter would do that.

The taller girl now couldn't stopped her feet running until she bumped the president causing them to stumbled on the ground.

Their eyes both widened when their lips locked to each other with Lisa on top.

Lisa awkwardly stood up and rusted the dirt on her uniform faster than normal.

She ran away from the scene bumping every student on her way.

Now that Jennie was the only one left on the scene she also stood up and looked at the blonde that's running like an idiot.

Everyone was looking at them and it's very embarrassing. The brunette quickly walked her way to her class lowering her head while blushing so hard.

She's very embarrassed because of what happened. Her face looks like she had eaten lots of chilli.

❤️☠️❤️

L I S A

"Lisa!"

The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. The kiss.

"Lisa hey!"

The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. The kiss.

"LISA!!!"

"THE KISS!" I shouted out of shock.

"What kiss?" Jisoo said with a teasing smile.

"N-Nothing. It's nothing." I quickly said and drunk my water.

"Perhaps you're thinking about the kiss you shared with the school president." She said and raised her brows up and down.

I accidentally spit the water in my mouth. "What the hell! How did you know?"

"What the fuck Lisa! Look what you've done!" The chicken shouted angrily.

Didn't know chicken can get angry.

She wiped some water on her face and on her P.E. shirt. "Next time you spit, just spit it inside your bag."

"Jisso! I'm asking you how did you know?" I asked eagerly.

"What? The kiss? It's on the internet. Wait, don't tell me you still haven't seen it." She put her hands under her chin and looked at me directly in my eyes.

I looked away.

"You're face is red. You're blushing, aren't you?" Jisoo said.

"No way!" I shouted and looked back at her. "Why should I blush?"

"Just saying. What a defensive woman we are today." She raised her hands up surrendering.