Kai's Part

K A I

I really shouldn't be doing this. Im not supposed to be with Jennie, but the girl was still in thought that I am Pranpriya.

The gang called lullaby threatened me that they will kill me if I won't do what they wanted and I had no choice.

My first move was to be friends with her and make her believe that I am Pranpriya. When I said that I'm Pranpriya she immediately believed me.

How confusing.

Then when Lisa made me kidnapped just to say things about taking care of Jennie. I knew I couldn't get out of this mess.

I'm in a responsibility.

I'm taking care of Jennie now. If ever Lisa will come and get Jennie again. I don't know if I can still give back Jennie to her.

Every day, hour, minute, and second I'm starting to love this girl.

Her fragile body, heart, and mind.

I'm starting to love her. I don't care if I'm becoming a selfish or I'm not supposed to be in this position but I don't want to tell her the truth that I am not that Pranpri.

I don't want her get away to me anymore. I don't want to. I'm falling for her.

I am now Pranpri, I made her believed that and I will be him. Luckily she had lost her memories due to her trauma when she was young.

And she doesn't have memories of Pranpri's face the only thing she can remember are those scenes from her past.

I will do my best of taking care of her. I will do it without anything in return just having her beside me is already okay.

Promise Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]