Pads

L I S A

I was in our hideout with black titans watching some of gangsters and mafias punching each other.

I was staring blankly at them making sure not showing any of my emotions as some of them keep glancing at me.

I stood up from my seat and made my way to them.

I kicked a man in his suit out of my boredom. The others startled and helped the man that I kicked to stand up.

I sighed and exited our hideout when someone called me to my phone.

I immediately answered it before the ringtone was heard.

"Hello who's this?" I asked.

"Lisa! Lisa, it's Jennie! Help me please." Jennie weakly said from the other line.

"Jennie? Jennie where are you?" I panicky said. "Jennie, where are you?"

My heart stammered out of nervousness when she's not answering me.

"Where are you? Please tell me. What's going on?" I asked her very worried.

"I'm inside the condo! Just come here!" Jennie shouted angrily from the other line as if she just swallowed a whole megaphone.

Mood swings.

I held the phone away from my precious ear to protect my eardrum.

Well, I guess she's okay now.

An idea popped in my mind.

"Okay but..." I smirked.

"But what?" Jennie said irritated from the other line.

"Can I get a kiss after I arrive there?" I said giggling.

"FUCK YOU!" Was all she said and hanged up the line. 

(Hi po, D H, na aalala kita.)

"Wow, such a music in my ears the word, fuck you." I said shrugging.

I rode my bike and went to Jennie's condo. After I arrived I knocked on the door immediately.

"Honey, I'm here." I said sounding like we're already together like a married couple. (Keleg)

After a minute the door opened revealing a cute dumpling that was glaring at the me.

"I didn't do anything wrong, right?" I gulped hard as sweats ran down on my nape to my neck.

"Hey what—" I was cut off when Jennie shouted at me.

"HONEY YOUR ASS! GO BUY ME SOME PADS!"

"Wha— Okay." I confusedly went outside the building to buy her pads. "Does she have a period today?"

I rode my bike again as i went to the nearest convenience store.

I went to pad section and I didn't know what pads Jennie uses.

"Oh damn!" I said. "What I'm gonna do now?"

No choice, I get every different pads and put it inside the cart.

I went to the counter as the girl eyed me hastily.

"What?" I irritatedly said raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing." The cashier replied and looked down.

I put down all the pads with a blank expression at the counter with poker face but I was very embarrassed inside.

I'm a battered, whipped, and under. Atl east I am soon to be Jennie's girlfriend. I believe that Jennie likes me, even if she's sadistic sometimes.

After the cashier scanned all the price, she purposely leaned on the counter showing her boobies.

'Yak?'

"Here's your pads, and I also wrote my number at the receipt inside the paper bag." She said winking at me, showing her 'we can still do it tonight.' look.

'Olala, I have to say it's big but Jennie's more bigger duh, I can see it through her uniform.'

'Pervert Lisa aisshh!'

"I'm sorry but I already have special someone that's hotter than you, I mean I already have the hottest girl in the world so I don't need you." I said proudly making the girl disappointed.

I went outside and headed to Jennie's condo again. "Jennie!" I called her outside her condo and knocked three times.

The door opened as Jennie immediately hugged me. Wow, she's really a bipolar.

"Hey, here's your pads." I said.

"Wow thank you!" Jennie said showing me her gummy smile.

And I couldn't help but to smile too.

"Lisa?" Jennie said pouting while playing her fingers with each other.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Can you buy me ice cream?"

"But..." I stopped when Jennie's eyes suddenly got teary.

"Okay."

I rode my bike again and bought an ice cream for her inside a 24 hours ice cream parlour.

Damn, I should have let the butlers do this, I didn't think about it before.

I quickly went back to her condo again after I bought her ice cream. Making sure it's a milk flavoured ice cream.

"Lisa." Jennie said again.

"What is it?" I said trying not to sound tired.

"Can you buy me yogurts?" She said cheekily.

I just smiled, 'I wanna die.'

I rode my bike again and again and again until midnight and bought everything she said.

I did it just to satisfied what Jennie wanted. Don't have a dirty mind please.

"Lisa." Jennie said.

Not again, please! : )

It's already midnight.

Plus I'm really really really tired but...

"I want you."

"Huh?" Was all I said.

"Can you sleep with me tonight? Since it's already midnight." She didn't repeat what she said.

"S-sure." I stutteringly said.

"Ugh! What a cute little creature!" Jennie said rolling her eyes.

Huh, me a cute? No I'm not! I'm gorgeous.

I felt my cheeks became wet, I touched them and I realised that I'm already crying.

Well I'm really a crybaby.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]