Aqui Te Amo, Jennie

T H I R D P E R S O N

In the middle of the night, at the hospital where silence filled the blonde's room.

Someone suddenly knocked at the room. "Lisa are you still awake?"

Lisa looked up to answer. "No I'm already sleeping why?"

"How come you still can talk?" A voice from the outside asked.

"It's a talent." Lisa said.

The door swung open showing Mr. Manoban. "My daughter." He said and hugged his daughter. "Stop joking around."

"Dad." Lisa said.

"Lisa." Another voice from the door said.

"Mom?" Lisa looked up to her mom.

"Yes baby." Mrs. Manoban said and walked to her. "And we brought someone with us."

"Who?" Lisa asked.

They just didn't talked and look at the door, a tall boy came into view.

"Bam!?" Lisa said as she saw her brother.

"Lisa, I'm sorry." Her brother ran and cried in front of her. "I-I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"Yes it's really your fault why I am here." Bam got shocked from what Lisa has said but he restrained himself knowing he did too much.

"Just kidding." Lisa suddenly chuckled that made Bam Bam cried again.

He hugged his sister tightly, he's been missing her sister since Lisa left him.

"Bam, you know I should be the one apologising. I'm sorry for leaving you. Your twin sister just neglected you. I didn't kept my promise to not to leave you alone." Lisa said sadly.

Yes Bam Bam and Lisa are twins. The two are very close to each other, that only Lisa can make Bam Bam listen to her. But as the time that Lisa needed to be trained to follow the steps of her father, her parents and Lisa left Korea at the age of sixteen leaving Bam Bam alone.

As for Bam Bam he thought her family abandoned him, but the truth was they never did. Coming to Thailand was very dangerous so they chose to left him alone, but they made sure that Bam Bam was well protected.

After a years, many things had changed and he became a member of death lullaby by accident. And right there he planned a revenge on his sister but it turned out like this.

"No, Lisa! I just made your situation more worse than before! I fucking beat you up." Bam Bam cried.

"For now I just only need your hug." Lisa smiled and opened her arms.

The boy immediately hugged her and soon her mother and father hugged her too.

"We loved you Lisa, please survive and be strong." Mr. Manoban said .

"Of course I will. You should know that I'm a fighter dad. No one can stop me." His daughter strongly said.

But inside, she doesn't really know if she'll survive.

❤️☠️❤️

"Hey Lisa!" Bam Bam called her after their parents left them alone.

"Yea? What is it?"

"What did they do to my gang?" The boy asked.

"I don't know maybe Jungkook put them inside the dungeon on our hideout." Lisa explained.

"Can i talk to them later?"

"Yeah sure, why bothered to ask me that? I shouldn't be the one making a decision for you anymore." Lisa chuckled.

"I just missed those days." Bam Bam smiled sadly. "I'm really sorry, it's just anger blinded me."

A silenced enveloped the whole room.

Another minutes passed when Bam Bam opened up another topic again.

"I'm sorry about Jennie, I'm the one who made her knew the your real identity." Bam apologised.

"No, she already knew it before you said it. She's just having second thoughts back then." Lisa said.

"I'm still sorry. She said hurtful words you don't deserves." The boy sighed and talked again. "Why aren't you even mad at her. After all, you just want to protect her."

"I will never get mad to that angel, Bam Bam." The blonde girl said staring into nothing. "Because I made a promise."

"Bullshit! Stop being kind Lisa! Stop being weak."

"It's not weakness Bam, it's love."

"I don't want love."

The girl looked into his brother's eyes. "Everyone is nothing without love. That's the truth."

"You know no one deserves your love Lisa, only Gods and Goddesses can have you."

"And that Goddess is Jennie."

"I knew, it will always be her."  Bam bam shook his head.

"Yes, Always her."

"Well, I heard that her birthday will be tomorrow, are you coming?" Bam said.

"I don't know. Her hatred on me is on fire." Lisa only murmured.

"You should rest now."

Lisa nodded and laid herself at the bed.

She closed her eyes and dreamed about someone.

Someone so precious to her.

❤️☠️❤️

Another night passed and morning came. Lisa lifelessly opened her eyes.

She looked around and found her brother sleeping on the left side of the bed.

She carefully left the bed detaching all the dextrose.

Again she escaped the hospital just to see her.

Running as fast as she can she went to her condo and changed her clothes. She went to gift shop and buy something.

I hope she'll like it.

After she came back to her condo and waited until midnight to arrive.

Lisa wanted to see Jennie at the last minutes of her birthday so she decided to give her the gift at 11:50.

Just before I left I want to see you Jennie.

"Jennie remember when I said that someday I will be the last person you will see at your birthday before it ends. I'm doing it now." Lisa whispered.

"I'm sorry I left the hospital again dad. I know you already know where I am. But just give me a little bit of time to see her."

Then Lisa let the time passed. Hours, Minutes, Seconds.

Until 11:00 came. She's ready to see Jennie.

Lisa smiles. "Jennie I wish, I wish you'll be happy after your birthday day. I..."

"I love you. Promise this will really be the last time you will see me. The last time you'll be mad at me, and the last time you will slap me with the truth that you don't really love me."

"Then here I am, I will still continue loving you, will still continue protecting despite of my condition, will still continue adoring every part and inch of you."

"Jennie... Aqui Te Amo."

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]