What Is This?

L I S A

I've been thinking what's happening to me. I was restless and sleepless this past few days. I'm having migraines thinking about this particular person.

So I decided to visit our hideout since it's been months the last time I saw it. I'm glad that Namjoon was here to help me.

And I was thinking that he's very matured enough to give me some advice about this shit.

"Oh, Queen what are you doing here?" He stood up as soon as he saw me.

I motioned him to sit down again as got a chair on my own.

"You seems restless. What's bugging you?" He said looking at me.

"I-I've been thinking th-that ugh—"

"Never mind." I looked away in embarrassment.

I hate stuttering!

"Let it out Queen. Don't hesitate to tell me anything." He smiled reassuringly.

"I—"

He patiently waited for me to say something.

"I-i—"

He scrunched his brows.

"I uhm I-i—"

He raised both of his brows still waiting.

"I— I couldn't say it." I finally said and looked away.

He shook his head not knowing what to react. "You know you shouldn't bottle up your feelings. Like I said, let it out."

"Promise me you won't laugh." I said nervously.

He sensed something from me. "You're nervous or am I getting it wrong?"

"No way! There's nothing I should be nervous of." I denied immediately.

"So what is it?" Rm said again probably tired. "Say it Queen, I'm getting sleepy."

He took the bottle water on the table and opened it.

"I kissed the president." I plainly said.

The water spilled from his mouth.

"You what?!"

"Are you deaf?" I said irritatedly.

"Holy cow..."

"Yeah, so what now?"

"Tell her about your feelings and court the president. Wait does she respond to the kiss or she slap you?" He ask me.

"Feelings what feelings are you talking about, you moron! I wouldn't fall for that girl. She didn't even respond on my kiss how dare she." I said angrily.

"And she didn't hurt you? Like slap or punch or kick?" He said getting excited about our topic.

"No, I wouldn't let her anyway." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Now! Now! Tell her about your feelings!" Rm stood up putting both of his hands on the table.

I just looked at him dead serious. Is he nuts or just a pure idiot? I don't have any feelings for that girl! As if.

"You kidding me?" I said.

He sat down. "You kissed her it means you like her. You wouldn't do such thing if not. You always thinking of doing it to her, that's why."

"You're in another level of being insane." I sneered crossing my arms.

"Fine Queen. It's up to you but I'm 101% sure that it's already a love shot." He smirked at me.

I raised my brows. "Then I'll kill this love."

"You know what?"

"What is it Queen?"

"You should go to mental hospital sometimes." I said leaving him alone.

❤️☠️❤️

Turning my body side to side again at my king sized bed still not falling asleep.

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

The fuck! I got my phone from nightstand and put my passcode.

Tapping the google app ready to ask it if what is love.

The symptoms of being head over heels for someone.

You don't have any feelings for her Lisa okay? Okay!?

Okay, what the actual fuck!

Who am I kidding?

__________

HERE'S ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY.

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]