Childhood Photo

J E N N I E

Yesterday was a very very tiring day, I wouldn't dare to fall for batman's trap ever again! That jerk made me carry all things she bought from store to store.

I don't know what power she possesses but she's the one who can make me reach my boiling point in short span of time.

Ugh!

Today I still have to clean batman's condo where for sure her dirty clothes were on the living room scattered everywhere and her room would be looked like the place where world war happened.

Seriously, it's not my job to do the cleaning thing but I hate seeing her condo unit dirty and since that girl is too busy to do some housework I'm here to clean it.

I stood up from my bed and stretched my my body. I did my morning routine and ate my breakfast.

Since it's Sunday today batman wouldn't be in her condo until noon. I decided to walked at her front door and tapped the password to open it.

I lightly pushed the door to see what's inside. I was shocked with the hint of confusion when I saw that it's very clean and neat inside.

What the hell?

This is a miracle!

This is a miracle!

Despite of her amazing living room I still went inside to check her room. Wow it's also clean too.

 Wow it's also clean too

What's happening?

Did that rat hit her head very hard and she realised enough that she should clean her room? Did she believe now that cleaning is  important?

Maybe, who knows.

My phone suddenly rang from my pocket I picked it up and lowered the phone on my ear.

"Hi, Jennie!"

"M-mrs. Manoban?" I said shocked. Why did she call me? Is something wrong?

"Yes, I thought you already have forgotten about me HAHAHAHA!" The old woman laughed carelessly.