Bloody Morning

L I S A

As she said I sleep beside her I gently hugged her from the back, taking all the chance while she's already sleeping.

After that I fell into a deep slumber too.

Morning came.

I woke up early and sat up on the bed . I remember that I slept inside Jennie's condominium.

I got sweaty and nervous as I saw a red stain on her pyjama.

"Oh my gosh what happened to your butt?" I said and jumped onto Jennie hugging her.

Jennie frustratedly woke up and pushed me sitting at the bed.

"Ugh Lisa can you please shut up!"

"Why will I shut up. I just saw the red stain to your butt!" I said worriedly.

She stopped crunching her eyes as she suddenly blushed. She stood up immediately and tried to look at her butt.

"It overflowed, shit!" She then looked at me noticing that I was just staring at her the whole time.

"What are you doing idiot? Get my pads!" She said and got her panty in her drawer and walked inside the the C.R. "Hurry!"

I went down to look at her pads that I bought yesterday, after I found it at the couch in living room I hurriedly went inside Jennie's room.

"Jennie here's your pads!" I knocked.

She opened the door getting the pads by her hand and and shut the door immediately.

I decided to wait at the front of the c.r.

After a minutes the door finally opened revealing Jennie.

I stared at her.

"What?" She said.

"Jennie please tell me." I said seriously.

"Tell you what Lisa?"

"Did someone already got your virginity that's why there's a red stain on your pyjama?" I asked hurt.

She rolled her eyes.

"I swear Lisa if this is a prank stop it." Jennie said.

J E N N I E

I don't but know but sometimes I wanna ask if Lisa has a brain or she really has a brain but she's not using it.

"Lisa, I don't know what IQ level you have? Or if your brain is still functioning well. Or you just put your brain down at your foot. Isn't it obvious?" I said and walk passed to her.

That's why I made you bought pads because I'm on my period.

She seems hurt from what I said. Don't tell she's still not hinting that I have a period today.

"So it's true? Somebody already got you. Who's the lucky person then?" She said preventing herself from crying.

What the hell?

"God please shower this girl with wisdoms because she hid under her bed the last time you did." I heard Jennie silently prayed.

"Why did you pray? And please answer me who's that lucky shit?" I said.

"You're not just an idiot you know you're a moron too. I'm on my period, duh!" She rolled here eyes. "Bobo!"

"Ahhh Okay. You didn't tell— you what? You didn't tell me immediately?" She said relieved.

She jumped out of joy. Really?

"Duh, if you're just using your brain well, then you won't be too slow to get it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yah! My brain here is still okay!"

"Dream on Manoban."

"Jennie!"

"What is it, idiot?"

"What is it idiot?"

"Are you mimicking me?"

"Lisa if you don't stop I will punch you!"

"I get it! Don't you dare go near me."

"Hey babe! I was just joking."

"Huh! Joke your face!"

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]