Wrong

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Weeks passed and Jennie was still annoyed by Lisa.

But Lisa being her, she will surely find a way to make it up to her Jennie.

"Hi, baby." Lisa greeted as a Jennie came out from her class.

"What now Manoban?" Jennie annoyingly looked at the taller girl.

"Just wanna ask if you're okay."

"I'm okay, so leave now." The President walk passed to Lisa ignoring the blonde completely.

Lisa quickly walked after  Jennie, "Jennie! Aisssh stop being a booger."

Jennie stop at her pace and looked at Lisa, "What did you say?"

"Stop being a booger I said." Lisa repeated bravely.

"Do I look like a booger to you." The President irritatedly asked while pointing herself.

"No." Lisa said shortly.

"Then why did you say that I should stop being a booger?" Jennie said gritting her teeth almost reaching her boiling point.

"Because you're being hard to get." Lisa said and crossed her arms.

Jennie slapped Lisa's forehead, "You know what tell that to that airport on your forehead."

The shorter girl left quickly.

"Awww my poor forehead." Lisa pouted. "What's wrong with it?"

Lisa immediately run after Jennie calling her name. "Jennie wait!"

"Ugh motherfucker." Jennie mumbled.

"Jennie." The blonde reached for the shorter girl's arm. "Don't go hide!"

"Excuse me? Why would even I hide?" The brunette said struggling at Lisa's arms.

"Oh I thought we're playing hide and seek." Lisa said relieved.

"Hello, wake up Lisa we're not kids anymore." Jennie said rolling her eyes. "What's wrong with you today? Are you high?"

"No I'm not and I don't really wanna play hide and seek with you." Lisa said wiggling her brows. "Because a girl like you is hard to find."

"Ew Lisa. Can you now please take off your hands on me?" The President said acting like an angry cat because she doesn't want to admit that the lines somehow affects her.

"Okayyy." Lisa said disappointedly thinking that it will make the president blush even just slight.

As Lisa let go Jennie, the blonde started stomping her feet at the floor saying, "Ehhh Jennie! I want Jennie!" After the shorter girl left her.

"Bro what are you? A kid?" Jisoo said as she entered the scene.

"Shut up Jisoo, I pray to God that your girlfriend will get angry to you too." Lisa crossed her arms angrily.

"That's not gonna happen. Over my dead and sexy body HAHAHAHAHA." The varsity player said laughing at her friend.

"Anyways let's go to canteen now. I'll bet Seulgi is already waiting for us." Jisoo said dragging Lisa.

"That bear shit too! I'm wishing to Zeus that she'll get kick out from this school." Lisa said and furrowed her brows in angry manner.