Feelings

L I S A

"I can't believe I fell in with her, like the old times. She always took my breath away in many ways that's possible." Jungkook said like his narrating a story with a girly voice.

I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head. This moron!

"She's too precious and delicate that I don't know what to do whenever I'm with her." Jin also said in a most soothing voice he ever had.

The hell! It's making me cringe.

"My love for that girl never fades away in fact it just became stronger, more deeper this time." Jimin said the words like he's really in love.

"What the hell? Stop that fuck! Or I'll hang all your bodies at the tree branches." I irritatedly said.

They all looked at me in unison. "Are you really in love Queen?" The seven asked me in sync.

"I-I don't know!" I looked away as I blushed hardly.

❤️☠️❤️

Months passed as Jennie and I became more closer. It's very satisfying and makes me become more happier in life.

We're here inside the convenience store to buy what Jennie needs.

I saw Jennie walking towards my way with her cute little steps.

She's cute.

"Lisa-yah!" I heard Jennie called me as I coolly looked at her.

She brought 12 gallons of milk iced cream with her. Wtf? Does she has a plan of eating that in just one night? Oh gosh!

I sighed and helped her to put her gallons of ice creams to our cart. Actually she doesn't want me to go with her but me being me I insisted to go with her.

You know. I got punches and pinches from her before she let me.

But I'm still happy because I'm with her. It's sounds corny but it's true.

"Babe!" I said as I stamped my foot on the floor. There're too much ice creams aigoooo!

"Who told you to call me babe! Hmp! And have a problem with that?" She pointed her ice creams.

I sighed. "No-nothing." She always won I know, but I don't care as long as I am with her. She's making me like this.

She just snatched the cart to me and pushed it to proceed at the counter.

"Monkey Lisa!" I heard she said. I don't care as long as I can make you happy.

"Babe let me be the one to push it!" I said and got the cart back to me.

"I told you not to call me babe! You're not even courting me!" She irritatedly crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

I smiled mischievously to her. "You want me to court you huh!?" Yeah, I'm still not courting her.

It's already months ago but I don't know if there's even a chance for her to be my girl.

She's not even giving me any signals. I swear this girl is very conservative.

"Whatever!" She headed before me to the counter stamping her feet in every steps.

I smiled at the view.

My very delicate princess, the Queen of my world. Wews It's cheesy as fuck.

But anyways, I like you so much Jennie.

❤️☠️❤️

J E N N I E

I swear to every gods and goddesses that I will kill Lisa for being so dense.