Giving Up Everything

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Lisa are you sure you're leaving already?" Bam Bam said sadly.

"Yes." His sister answered.

"Take care Lis." Bam hugged her and cried silently.

They're now at the airport. Lisa as well as her father was about to leave Korea. Only her mother and Bam decided to stay.

"I will Bam." The blonde hugged her brother back.

"Promise me you will survive." Her mother said.

"I can't promise that." Lisa said looking down.

"Lisa you can and you will." Mr. Manoban said ensuring her daughter. "You're a fighter remember?"

Lisa smiled but it immediately faded away.

"Dad you know, there's only 50% chance for me to survive. I don't want to get your hopes up." Lisa weakly said.

"Mr. Manoban the private plane already arrived. Please go now the staffs are all ready and waiting patiently there." One of their assistants said and bowed.

"It's time." Lisa said. "Let's go dad."

The blonde walked away with her dad. When suddenly Bam Bam shouted, "Lisa be strong I still want to see you in the future."

Lisa glanced at him and gave him a weak smile.

Lisa glanced at her phone. She noticed that someone's calling her so she picked up the phone.

"Queen, where are you now?" A boy muttered from the other line.

"Suga. I'm leaving. Please take care of the others, all right?"

"Leaving? What? Where are you going?" Suga asked her shocked.

"No need for you to know. But I just want you all Black Titans to know that I'm fine." Lisa said. "Thank you for everything."

"I'll be going now Lisa just follow after that call, okay?" Mr. Manoban said.

Lisa just nodded and made an okay sign.

"Queen, let us go with you. We need to protect you we made an oath, right?"

"No need Suga. I'm fine myself."

"Why it's our duty, right? We have to protect you like I said." The boy insisted.

"I'm not the one you should be protecting from now on."

"What? What are you talking about? You are our Queen of course we should protect you." Suga said confusedly at the other line.

"No, It should be Bam from now on." The blonde sighed deeply. "I'm getting out from the mafters society. You know I'm not qualified to be the Queen anymore because of my condition. But thank you. Thank you very much Suga. I hope this isn't the last time we'll talk."

Lisa smiled bitterly and hanged up the phone then headed to where her dad is.

❤️☠️❤️

"Bullshit! She quit!" Suga said.

"Who?" Rm asked.

"Don't be an idiot you know who is not here." Suga irritatedly answered. "And she's leaving Korea now."

Jungkook clenched his hands . "I know the reason why."

The gang looked at him.

"She should pay for it." Taehyung said reading Jungkook's mind.

Jungkook know Lisa's story ever since she's a kid. The former Queen had told to him about it. He promised the Queen to protect the president but he can't promise to still protect her if the Queen gets hurt just because of her.

He just can't.

He trusted the girl won't hurt Lisa but what Jennie just all did was to break the heart of the Queen and he can't let another heartbreak come.

The girl should pay for this.

"So what should we do now?"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"You know where."

Jimin and Jim looked at Jungkook and nodded.

"She'll pay for this."

"Be ready Kim because YOU. ARE. DEAD."

"So it's the president of our school who did this." Namjoon.

"Yes, is your mind buffering?" Jimin irritatedly answered because Namjoon's  the last one who got it although his IQ is higher than them.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]