In denial Jennie Kim

J E N N I E

After what happened yesterday, I decided to stick with Lisa again.

Knowing she has a power to control every student inside this university and I don't like that to happen.

Yeah she might replace you.

Replace me!? And who are you?

I am your conscience! HAHAHAHA

Whatever!

I sat with with Lisa at the canteen when she suddenly poke my shoulder.

Grrr! I forgot to tell you guys that I'm now the tutor of this blondie in every subjects. I'm sure it will be hard since she has zero interest when it comes to learning.

I sighed deeply. I'm thankful that there's one subject that I didn't have to get along with her and of course It's physical Education.

"Ah babe hehehe did you already answer your assignments already because mine isn't still." I looked at Lisa and raised my brow.

"And why?" She scratched her nape shyly and pointed her notebook.

"You see, yesterday I hangout with my gang that i forgot about our assignment." She shyly said.

I faked my smile. "Ah so you hang out with your idiot friends yesterday?"

"Y-yes, I'm sorry. Will you teach me how to answer these questions?" She said smiling at me.

"And then?" I asked and changed my expression into a scary one.

Her smile faded immediately as she trembled in fear.

"W-what I mean is c-can yo-you help me wi-with this one?" She popped out her force smile while pointing her notebook with her trembling hands.

"Fine! Just give me your notebook." I said as she handed me her notebook so that I can start answering it.

Geez, Idiot Lisa! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

"I said help me, not answer the questions." She said.

I just gave her a 'don't argue with me I'm not in the mood' look.

She gulped and arranged her sit.

"How I wish she's not always in the mood." Lisa whispered something to herself but I didn't understand what she said.

"What did you say?" I looked at her intently.

"Uhm nothing, I'm saying that you're so beautiful." She shrugged and looked at the front acting like a behave student.

I rolled my eyes and gave her the notebook. She went to her class happily.

I decided to walk now to my room and our professor immediately entered the classroom and started teaching a lesson.

As I sit properly and listened to him, making sure that every details he'll say should sink in my mind.

Time goes by and it's lunch already, I packed my things and ready to leave. Since Lisa texted me that she left already.

Tsk! Did she just left me alone?!

Angry much eh?

You're here again!

Duh I'm always with you!

I exited the room and saw Lisa talking to a short girl, she even kissed her so I crossed my arms as I felt something hurting.

I thought she already left?

Whatever! Why don't they just eat each others lips, I don't care anyways.