Leaving

This update is for you. Thank you for reading my book
kay20JENLISA
~~0~~

"Bammie! Bammie!" Lisa said to a seven year old boy. "What are you doing Lisha why are packing all your clothes?" The boy asked her.

"I'm going to leave."

"How about Jen Jen?"

"I don't know Bammie, I don't know." Lisa sadly looked at his brother.

"How 'bout me? Will you let me go with you?" Bam asked her.

Lisa stopped from what she's doing and look at her brother. She didn't know what to say.

"Lisa? Come down your dad wants to see you." Marla one of their maids said then bowed and left.

———

"Dad are we gonna really let Bammie stay here?" Lisa stood in front of Mr. Manoban's table office.

"I suppose we're gonna keep your brother with Marla at the province to protect him." Mr. Manoban said.

"I understand." Lisa didn't argue anymore because she knew the consequences now.

Their conversation was cut when someone knocked outside. Since it wasn't locked the person from the other side opened it.

"Pranpriya~ you promised me that you will accompany me sleeping tonight, right?" Jennie came into view with her teddy bear.

"Jennie." Lisa weakly said.

It's is her. Her weakness. Her one and only. Her everything.

The blonde looked at her dad as her dad nodded with permission.

Lisa hugged Jennie, "Nini~ I'm sorry. I can't."

"Waeyo?"

"I'm leaving."

"B-but?"

"Jennie don't cry hmm?"

"What if I will."

"Nini?"

"W-what?"

"I."

"Love."

"You." Little blondie tucked her Nini's hair behind her ears. She held her chin and kissed her forehead.

"Jennie! Thanks god you're here."

They all looked at Jennie's back.

"Mr. Kim. You're here." Mr. Manoban said.

"I'm sorry I have to barge in here." Mr. Kim replies.

"No it's okay." Mr. Manoban reassuringly said.

Jennie's father faced her daughter. "Jennie, princess let's go home?"

"No I want Pranpriya." Jennie stubbornly said.

"Jennie! Let's go now!" Mr. Kim said firmly. Her daughter got startled and started crying.

"No." Jennie cried and clung herself to the blonde.

"Nini go home now." Jennie didn't expect that Pranpri what said to her. For the first time in her life the blonde didn't do what she wanted.

"But Lisayah~"

"Go home now." Lisa forcefully untangled and faced her back to Jennie. "I said go home now!"

The brunette got startled and took one step away from Lisa. The waters in her eyes started falling on her cheeks.

She didn't expect it.

"Don't leave me Lisa, please. I need you and you know that. You can't leave me not when I'm sad. Don't leave me too like mommy." Jennie was crying, begging for Lisa. She didn't care even if she looked like a mess,

she just

wanted Lisa to stay,

with her,

for the rest of her life.

But Mr. Kim suddenly lifted Jennie and took her away.

Away from her happiness.

Away for her shelter.

Away from her safe heavenly place.

Away from her Pranpri.

That day Lisa left Korea and went to Thailand with her mother and father.

She trained hard. Learned lots of fighting style. She became cold and distant. For years and years she did nothing but to train herself.

But her love for her was the only one thing that hadn't changed. She sent someone who can spy at the same time protect Jennie. Lisa made sure that no one can ever get near to Jennie, she sends death threats to those who tried.

That's how her life became when she left Jennie.

And as for Jennie. She suffered a lot. Sure thing Lisa can protect her physically, but she can't protect her mentally and emotionally.

The brunette had a mental breakdown and trauma after her mother died adding the fact that her Lisa left her.

It's her greatest fear. To be left behind.

She decided not to go out of her room and locked herself inside also she became malnourish after not eating all the foods that her father and maids tried to gave.

Anxiety and depression were always with her as her insecurities was eating her alive.

And the most painful part was she pitied herself all the time.

How much does it hurts when she herself pities her own self?

So much.

She think that she's nothing but a trash so she tried to kill herself.

And that's when her dad made an action. Her father, Mr. Kim forced Jennie to come with him in Switzerland to cure her condition.

After a years of curing her illness, Jennie's memories was also fading little by little and only some specific memories remained. For example the name, PRANPRIYA MANOBAN.

Jennie.

She don't know how.

She don't know why.

But.

She really loves that name.

After finally being cured that's when she knew her dad's secret.

And she hates his secret because it's the reason why she tried to kill herself.

Being a Mafia.

She hates the word with her heart and soul.

Jennie decided to run away from her father and became a woman that she is today.

She came back to Korea and went to their old house as her father told her where it was in Korea.

She entered the Manoban University and became a Student Council President because of the owner of the school.

And we all know who's behind this.

Of course it's her.

The one and only heir of Manobans.

As for Lisa's brother. He gathered so much hate for Lisa. He think that they really wanted to left him to be abandoned. But what he thought was wrong, all wrong.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]