The Love Story Starts Here

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"As two persons collide they will never know that they are meant for each other not without the help of destiny." Rm reads some book about love, beside Lisa to annoy the Queen more.

❤️☠️❤️

It's already Friday today, Nothing changed Jennie being annoyed to Lisa because of her attitude. They always fight at every single thing.

Maybe this will be the way to find the missing pieces in their hearts.

"Yeah right, miss author." Lisa said giving me a death glare.

Yeah?

Denial. Denial. Denial.

"Idiot!" Jennie said as she pulled the thing on her, stealing it from Lisa's grasped.

"Disgrace!" Lisa said pulling it too.

"Monkey!" Jennie said doing the same thing.

"Pussy!" Lisa said as pulled it again.

"I'll let pass what you said if you just gave me this! Now are you gonna give me this or you'll give this to me!" Jennie glared at Lisa intently.

If only looks could kill, Lisa will be already inside a coffin sleeping eternally.

"Fine! Fine! It's yours now, I'll just find whoever company made that and make sure that they will make a lot of ice creams for me." Lisa finally gave in. She let go of the gallon and looked away.

But we all knew Lisa. She would never really give in to someone.

The reason why the Queen did that was really because deep inside of her, she got scared at Jennie's stare.

"Whatever you say, you will always be idiot." Jennie said.

"What—" Lisa was about to argue but Jennie quickly gave her a glare.

"Whatever." Lisa said.

Lisa was thinking again of why she's here with Jennie arguing about the ice cream inside this ice cream parlor.

Lisa walked towards Jennie's table and sit opposite to her while looking at the ice cream.

She licked her lips hastily, she's really craving at that ice cream but then she remembered that Jennie won the argument so she just pouted.

Jennie saw Lisa's gesture and just rolled her eyes but deeply inside she found it 'cute'.

Well Jennie Kim is just in her in denial state don't mind her.

"No way authornim. You're nuts!" Jennie.

The brunette suddenly smirked when an evil thought came into her mind.

She slowly opened the ice cream gallon and started eating it, like she's endorsing the ice cream.

Licking her lips, she made her face like she's in heaven while eating it.

A smirked formed on her lips when she noticed Lisa was licking her lips again craving for the ice cream.

Yes, she's teasing the Queen with her ice cream.

Lisa just sighed deeply and looked away pouting her lips again.

After a minutes of eating the ice cream or should we say teasing Lisa, Jennie can't take it anymore so she pushed the remaining ice cream to Lisa's front.

"Here, I don't like chocolate ice cream. It's yours now." Jennie said as a matter of fact.

She only ate the half of it because it was milk flavored.