Convincing The Queen

J E N N I E

I was lying down on a bed with Lisa sleeping on my chest peacefully.

Yes, you read it right. Since Lisa invited me to sleep with her in her condo.

She said she don't want to be alone tonight besides this girl knew her limits when it comes to me.

I'm sure she wouldn't force me or something.

But I was worried about Kai our dog, aisshh. I have already forgotten about that dog.

I sighed and caressed her smooth hair repeatedly while looking at the ceiling.

I really love this girl beside me but what will I do if ever Pranpri comes back even if I know he won't anymore.

I don't know what to do yet.

My mind was in complete dazed when I heard Lisa murmured something.

"Jennie, I love you." I looked at Lisa to see if she's awakened.

But she isn't.

"Till I die." She once again murmured.

No Lisa don't be too excited to die.

I smiled at the thought that still loves me even when she's sleeping, but I'll be honest.

I'm torn between Lisa and Pranpri. I love them both. And I know I have to choose between the both of them when the time comes.

The day when I confessed my feelings to Lisa was the day that I realised that Panpri will never ever come back to me.

I closed my eyes, and kissed Lisa. "Thank you Lisa for everything, I love you too."

After that I fell asleep.

❤️☠️❤️

It's weekend today after I woke up I told Lisa I want to get back at our house early so she dropped me here at the front of my house.

"Goodbye Jennie. Take care." Lisa said and kissed my cheek before she got in her car and drove away.

I opened the door of my house, I sighed as I still can't get out of my mind what I saw on Lisa's house.

I wasn't in the mood before I left her condominium.

I saw something, something horrible. That I suppose I shouldn't see but I saw it anyways.

I got up from the bed to make a breakfast, I passed at door that I've been wondering since the day one of what's inside of it in Lisa's condo and my instinct was telling me to open it now.

Curiosity kills me. The door was black and had a well curved crown on it. Scary isn't it, the door isn't that welcoming.

Is Lisa hiding something from me? But I doubt that. Lisa gave me the password of her condo, she even gave me a duplicate key to her room.

But why is this door always locked?

Maybe I'm just tired. I don't want to think about it for now.