The Queen's Wrath

T H I R D P E R S O N

It was Saturday night, all mafias and gangsters were inside their hideout partying and wasting the time of their life.

All of them were busy minding their own businesses and didn't even notice that their enigmatic Queen has arrived.

The blonde was very mad because of what was happening to her days ago. Adding that the loud music was making her more irritated than she is right now.

"Who the hell told you all to party without me!" Lalisa can't help but to shout.

That's when they all stopped from what they're doing and looked in one direction.

The famous stoic facial expression of the Queen was curved all over her face.

They all knew what does that mean, it means that the Queen wasn't in the mood for some fun. Old ones knew her but not the new ones.

"I am very sorry Queen, please forgive us they're all excited to party and have forgotten about you." The man said and kneeled with his right knee in front of her immediately.

"Forgive us." Another man said.

The new ones were hesitating to kneel unlike the old ones, after seeing the Queen. The newbies doubt that she can even defend herself but kneeled after all.

"Forgetting about me huh?" The Queen roamed her eyes to the room.

'Ah newbies huh.'

She's still can't move on from what happened the whole school week and now here she was dealing with her new recruited people and she's having a hard time again.

"Get up!" The Queen said with authority.

They all quickly got up, she turned her head to every mafias and gangsters that were there.

"I will just forgive and forget what just happened if someone tries to fight with me." The people inside the room started chattering about what the Queen had said.

They're afraid because they once witnessed the Queen's wrath, it surely was horrible to see.

Only the older members were afraid of her, the problem is mostly the people inside the room are all new.

They don't know what the Queen can do.

The boy with leather jacket and mohawk haircut suddenly raised his hand and stepped forward.

"I want to fight you." The boy said. He's very confident with himself that he even pointed his index finger to the Queen. "Looking at you I doubt that you can really lead this society."

The whole room roared, they knew that this would gonna be fun but somehow they kinda pity him too.

The Queen just shushed them, she lost her excitement because there's only one person who wanted to fight her.

"Are you sure you want to fight me alone?" The Queen said looking down at him, belittling the man.

The other one felt insulted of how the way Queen would look at him.

"Let's just start this, I'm strong enough to beat you and I don't need their help anyways." He said with the smirk drawn on his face. He has too much confidence in himself.

He started started stretching his arms and cracking some of his bones in his neck and fist. He stood in his defence position, ready to fight the Queen.

But that didn't even bother the Queen she didn't even move just a little bit. She's just looking at him with a bored face.