~ Ending ~

J E N N I E

4/17/19

Hey, how are you up there? I hope you're doing well.

As for me, today will be the last time I ever have to deal with Kai again.

You know I don't really love him from the very start so I broke up with him the day I realised you're really Pranpriya. He's courting me and now I already need to say that he needs to stop. There's no chance for us.

But suddenly he keep on insisting that he loves me, I'm afraid he became a psychopath and he should be put inside a mental hospital.

I pity him.

That's all for today, I'll write for you again tomorrow and that's for sure.

4/18/19

Hello, again it's me!

For today I won another case as a lawyer and saved a woman that has a heart disease. 12 hours of operation but we made it. Thank you, because it became successful because of you.

And also I wanted to thank you not because you left me but because I met you. In a purpose. You helped me to change myself to be a better person and you strengthen my heart and soul.

But there's always be a negative side, that's you're not here beside me and because of that I will never be a whole again because it's you who completes me.

I stopped writing when someone suddenly opened the door of my room.

"Unnie! Are you ready for the concert!?" Chaeyoung along with Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi and? Jungkook, V, Suga, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and J-hope are here too. What's happening?

I looked at them confused.

Why are they here? Aren't they mad at me. Another group of people appeared inside my room.

Park Jin-Young? Jackson Wang? Mark Tuang? BamBam? JB? Choi Young-Jae? Kim Yugyeom?

Oh no! This house is consisting of gangsters and mafias, and I hate them.

I facepalmed and went to Chaeyoung.

"Why are they here?" I whispered to Chaeyoung.

"Unnie just let them be, They said they want to join you to the concert." She answered.

"What?"

She just nodded.

"Can we just go?" Jisoo said. "Yeah it's kinda boring to wait here." Irene added.

The two groups of boys nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you all go first."

"No! No! We decided to guard you to the concert and watch the concert with you." Jimin said and they nodded again except of course Chaeyoung and Irene.

"Guard me?! What are you all bodyguards?!"

Huh, I can't believe this. This is embarrassing.